εννέα ( IX )

Minhee was so confused

  Minhee was so confused. Why were the so called killer are using Junho's paper? is the killer Yunseong? He was spacing out again as he thinks all of the scenarios that could happend. From who could killed them, or even have the though to killed someone is pretty crazy itself.

  Why was Seungyouns the first one to be the victims? why not him or Yohan who almost died because of bloodloss? why is the second victim is Hangyul? why is it not Jinwoo who also died because of his marks?

So many questions, minimum answers

  Minhee woked up from his slumber. He decided to go and take some breakfast. After breakfast, he goes to his bedroom and started investigating while singing. Vocal warms up are important too! 

  He searched up the 'Seungyoun's' bag and compared to the 'Hangyul's' bag. It totally looked different. He grabbed some sticky label from his pencil case and started to put 'Yunseong' at the 'Seungyoun bag' and Jungmo at the 'Hangyul bag'.

  To be honest with you all, Minhee was excited to solve this problem. How happy he was when he saw so many clues! Minhee would lie if he said he didn't get scared at all. Ofcourse it is scary, especially when they haunt him the night after.

Dongpyo waked up and go to the basement. 

"Hello hyung, I see that you're getting modly and smelly. Too bad thou." he said as he trailled of with a smile.

"I wonder who killed you,, I come to conclusion that probably it was Hangyul. Why? He WAS really close to you, but jealousy take the best of him. He decided to kill you, and so when Dohyun knows, he killed Hangyul. Make sense isn't it?" He said witha frown.

"Can't you just tell me who killed you? I'm so curious to know!" Donpyo said as he pouted.

"Ah,, I see. I'll talk to you later hyung. I need to go to Hangyul hyung!" Dongpyo said, getting up as he cleans himself from the dust. He got outside the basement and started his journey to Hangyul's room.

"Hey hyung! Long time no see either huh?" Dongpyo said as he took a sit beside the corpse on the floor.

"You know,, I didn't really know who's the killer, I assumed its you thou. You are jealous aren't you? I mean, it's totally fine by me. Sometimes jealousy take the best of you" Dongpyo said spacing out.

"Not to sound rude, but you are wayyy smellier then Seungyoun hyung. So excuse myself." Dongpyo said as he get out of the room.

  Minhee woked up the next morning and get his breakfast like usual. It has been a week seen he saw Yunseong. So then he decided to search for Junho. One of his friend.

"Hey Junho, have you seen Yunseong?" Minhee asked.  Junho shook his head.

"The last time that I saw him were last night thou" Junho said as he leaves Minhee alone to go to Eunsang.

Minhee decided to sneak into Yunseong's room. Huh weird. Yunseong rarely switch off his lights. He was struggeling to find the light switch d the room was dark. When he found the light switch, he immedietly turned it on. How shocked he was when he saw a sleeping Yunseong at his desk chair.

"Yunseong, wake up!!" Minhee said as he approached the figure. He saw a couple of ball and a paper near it. He came closer and saw a pair of eyes,,? Minhee was shocked. Very shocked. he quickly turned his head to he figure.

"No no no, it can't be. Please be a joke please!!" Minhee said as tears came from Minhee eyes as he begs more. 

"No Yunseong, you promised me to stay together.." Minhee said as he continued to sob at the corpse lap. Minhee was a mess. His eyes were blurry and blood shot red. He has no more energy to even cry anymore. Minutes or hours has passed. He tries to open Yunseong's eyelids. He succeeded to open his eyelids and saw a holo space that was the eyes were suppost to be. The veins that connect the two pieaces even got cut. 

Yunseong probably died because of bloodloss. But theres no blood.

  Minhee tears were still trailed out of his pretty eyes. His first friend, his first bestfriend, his first childhood bestfriend, his first crush. There he was infront of Minhee, liveless. He can't control his tears. He can't stopped them from falling.

 Finally, Minhee decided to open the paper and it was the same paper that was placed near Seungyoun and Hangyul. He wasn't even surprise at this statement.

❝I'll always keep my eyes on you❞ - anonymous

And just like that Minhee turns into a crying mess at the corpse lap.

I ALWAYS FORGET TO PUBLISH A NEW CHAP- IM SO SORRY T-T. ALso is it wrong to put many Minhee instead of Dongpyo AKA one of the main characters?