Episode 7: A Price Comes For This Cursed Sword!

Začít od začátku

Aqua: Hey, check this one out! The quality of the town lake's water has declined, and Brutal Alligators have started to live in it, so I would like to have the water purified. The monsters will move to a different habitat if the lake is purified, so there's no need to kill them. The reward is 300,000 eris. This quest is perfect for me!

Y/N: ok.

Aqua: How 'bout it?

The rest of the 4 walks towards Y/N and Aqua's conversation

Kazuma: Are you capable of purifying water?

Aqua: You fool, who do you think I am? Surely you can tell what I'm a goddess of from my name and appearance. 

Kazuma: Goddes of party tricks huh?

Aqua: No, you shut-in Neet!

Y/N: A Goddess complex huh?

Aqua: Water! DO you not see the beautiful water-colored eyes and hair?!

Kazuma: Whatever. Go ahead and accept it, then. If you accept it alone, you can keep the whole reward for yourself.

Aqua: W-Well... Monsters are likely to attack while I'm purifying the lake... So I'd like you to protect me...

Kazuma: So that's what it is?

Y/N: Don't worry Aqua, I'll be right beside you. If anything is bothering you, tell us!

Aqua blushes at what Y/N said. 

Aqua: T-Thanks...

Kazuma: Anyways, how long will it take? About five minutes?

Aqua: About half a day or so?

Kazuma: That's long!

Aqua grabs on to Kazuma, begging him to accept the quest

Aqua: Please! I'm begging you! Help me out, Kazuma-san!

Y/N: Kazuma doesn't deserve this...

Kazuma: How will you go about purifying it, anyway?

Aqua: Huh? Well, for a goddess of my class, simply touching the lake should purify it.

Kazuma: I see. Hey Aqua, I think I know a way you can purify the lake safely.

Aqua: How?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna: Konosuba!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip!

The 6 of us make our way to the lake with Aqua being inside a cage.

Aqua: Hey are we doing this?

Kazuma: My strategy is rock-solid. What're you unsatisfied with?

Aqua: I feel like some rare, captured monster that's on its way to be sold.