She faced him and wiped her tears away as she gazed up at him

She faced him and wiped her tears away as she gazed up at him. She could gaze up at him forever but even she fears that they don't have forever.

"I need you, oppa." She sniffled under his neck and looked up at him, "If this was our very last night, wouldn't you only want a happy memory?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened upon hearing her words. "The problem with that is..." he gently rubbed at her wet lips with his thumb and then wiped away her tears on the other, "I don't want this to be our last night."

She stayed still, not knowing how to respond to what he had just said and before she knew it, he quickly cupped her jaw and pressed his lips onto hers once more, kissing even harder compared to how he previously did before.

~M content~

Soon after, Kyungsoo began to wrestle his tongue with hers as her muffled moans encouraged him to take their matters onto his own. Jihyun's quick soft moans echoed through every corner of her bathroom wall even more so when he began moving his hand from her waist to her breast. He placed soft pecks on the nape of her neck and purposely stopped to tease her while slightly pulling his face away just to see her flushed cheeks and her slightly parted lips. When his hands finally reached her sensitive spot in spite of the fabric that was in touch with his thumb, she whimpered immediately, while all at the same time, being the gentleman that he was, he would still ask, "Gwaenchanna?"

Jihyun let out a loud huff each time he'd ask that. And so when she finally had enough of his questions, she got back at him and reaches for the top button of his shirt and fiddled with it until his collarbone was revealed. Surprisingly enough, he didn't stop her. She knew he liked to get things done first but this had become an exception.

Moments later, Kyungsoo wasted no time on moving the situation to Jihyun's bedroom nor did he even bother to ask her(even though it was hers) he just knew that he should because they had both started to sweat from the lack of oxygen they were getting from the small bathroom. So, when they reached her room, he gently settled her down on her bed and removed his shirt completely and she, on the other hand, couldn't keep her gaze away from him when she finally sees his bare torso for the first time.

It amazed her that just months ago,  they were at the flirting phase, then about three weeks ago, they broke up, and now here they were, in bed, together,  in a kind of state that quite possibly will end up with having a sore body and maybe even a broken headboard, if it turns out that Do Kyungsoo was that kind of man.

As silence grew in the room that was only punctuated with both of their heavy breathing, Kyungsoo's expression softened as he glanced down at Jihyun, "Gwaenchanna?" he asked again, with concern in his eyes.

His question, though, this time, seemed more of a permission for her to agree on what was about to happen to the both of them, so that he could proceed. He wanted her to be as comfortable as he was in this kind of new situation, out of respect for their 'relationship' and their feelings towards one another. He was left confused when they had broken up and now that they've met again and she confessed that she needed him--he wanted to let her know that even though he longed for her, he wanted to make sure that he longed for him too.