S. O. S. 🧪 (PART III)

Start from the beginning

-Peter!

The pace I've been forcing was almost at its best by now, making my glands release so much hormones that my head was beginning to feel a little off, sort of like floating. Imagination or not, I was feeling it and it was beyond magical.

-Come on, please!

Mumbling against my saliva-soaked pillow, I gave in just a few more grinds and felt my cherry hole release out a big amount of hot, sticky thick juice. Turning my head to the side, panting, I began to inhale big, lustful breaths and feel my lungs thanking me for fueling them again.

I took some more time laying down and easing the pace of my heart, before I crawled out of bed and went to the balcony, stepping out on the chill, Brooklyn June air. I enjoyed the light summer breeze gliding over my sweat-sprayed skin, giving me bunch of light goosebumps.

-Corazon?! If that's you, step inside before he sees you!

What?
I hung my torso over the balcony fence, holding my breath as I've felt the cold metal touch my skin. I squinted my eyes as I was trying to spot who the Hell did call me, meanwhile processing the voice in my head.

-Josh?! How the fuck did you find me?!

-Hey, dolly! Don't forget about me, too!

Frozen. That's how I felt.
Tall figure and bass voice, it could be no one else but him.
Shit!

I quickly ran inside and closed the balcony door, frantically trying to spot where my shirt was. Jesus Christ, what the actual fuck were they doing here? How did they find me?

Making me twich in fear, I heard knocks coming from the other side of my dull, wooden hotel room door. Left in only turtleneck and underwear, I strained the covers from the bed and hugged them around my hips.
I made a few steps towards the door and almost vomited down at my feet, feeling a big anxiety attack creep up.

-Hey... C-come inside, guys.

Both of their faces were sick worried, Josh's turning to the shade of my pale one, whilst Peter's even looked greenish with how worried it was.

-Kiddo, don't you ever play that card on us again. Ever!

-Corazon, you gave both me and your father a headache. A terrible migraine, in my case.

My mouth hung low, I turned my head from Josh who was already tugging at my sweaty hand and glued my eyes to Peter, feeling the tears well up at his words. Jesus, no.

-I'm sorry, I.. I had no idea he'll call you... I just wanted to get out of the house for some time, the thought of worrying you not even crossing my mind for a second.

Sticky tension was restlessly floating between us, the capture of our green and blue eyes not blowing off for a second. Josh seemed to notice that, letting go of my hand and awkwardly clearing his throat.

-Listen, uh, kiddo..

He stopped his sentence to place two paper bags on top of my night drawer, putting three packs of my L&M separately.

-We bought you some food an' shit, 'cause I assumed you brought nothing except for that menthol garbage of yours. Ring me or Peter up if you need anything and watch out, alright?

I scrunched my face at him when he brushed the top of my head as if I were a puppy, making a little bush of my hair.

-Alright. Thank you, Josh.

He hugged me tight around my small waist, placing a soft kiss on my forehead and resting his hot lips against it for some time. I enjoyed this, I won't lie to you.
But, seeing Peter's displeased expression as I opened my eyes, left me no other option than to quickly pull away and just silently blush in the corner.