A Magical Journey Awaits

Note 1: Once Upon a Time had two gay/lesbian couples! Descendants should have had at least 1 too! Love and marriage Is Genderless Forever and Always! " One man one women" Is worthless useless stupid fantasy world bullshit forever and always end of story! In my story this Is why Uma never had a thing for Harry because she Is lesbian.

Note 2: Takes place after the third Descendants. A son of Dustan and Tamina will be In the story. You'll have to read to see If he's good or bad. The son Is named Damien. Dustan and Tamina are from a Disney movie called Prince of Persia. There are two songs, one song already from the Descendants movies and one song from a different Disney movie.

Start of Story

As Genevieve rode for her life on her broom through the woods she was surprised that she made It this far. She was extremely weak, full of stab wounds and cuts, and bleeding lots. Her luck ran out though as she crashed hard Into a tree breaking the broom and rolling down a hill and out of the woods. She saw she was now by a castle. She pushed herself and booked It Inside the gate and hid. The Death Eaters that were chasing her noticed the broken broom.

A Death Eater: That way!

They continued flying ahead. Genevieve snuck Inside the castle easily without being seen. Once she got to a room she was so weak and couldn't take It anymore. She slid down to the floor. Soon a man walked In and noticed the scared to death and badly bleeding girl. This girl had long curly blond hair, white skin, blue eyes, and was wearing a long short-sleeved black dress. He walked over to her which only made her crawl back away from him.

Adam: It's okay It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm trying to help you. Let me help you.

The weakness and blood lost took over and Genevieve passed out. Adam quickly picked her up and put her In one of the guest rooms and Lumière bandaged and cleaned her wounds.

Belle: The poor girl, dear If she has no family we must take her In as our daughter.

Adam: Don't worry honey, we will. Lumière, please bring the young girl some food.

Lumière: Yes sir

When Lumière and Adam returned Genevieve was awake, sitting up, and terrified and shaking.

Lumière: Here you go miss, It's nice and hot.(Set soup and bread on the nightstand)

Genevieve: Who are you?

Lumière: I am Lumière a servant of this castle. That Is King Adam who owns the castle. You're safe here we will protect you.

Adam: Who are you and what happened?

Genevieve: My name Is Genevieve Amber Lupin daughter of Remes Lupin. I'm a student of the school Hogwarts.

Adam: So you're a witch

Genevieve: Yes, I was helping a friend of mine attempt to rescue his godfather. We failed, he was killed and so was my father. I was fifteen that night. The same night I was taken by Death Eaters. I been Lord Voldemort's prisoner ever since.

Adam: Until you escaped tonight. How old are you now?

Genevieve: Yes, today Is my birthday I'm sixteen now. I was chased here by Death Eaters. And as you can see I did not escape uninjured. Obviously they took my wand when they took me. So I no longer have a wand.