You can't escape

(sorry tomorrow I will check it has grammar problems or not))
Anmicius' s master told him
" You need to protect the weak and against the strong, and..."
His master stops to continue for a moment.
Finally, he opened his dry lips————
"You need to become a good and loyal 's knight" That's the most impressive memories of Anmicius about his master. He is happy to stay with his master, he is an orphan. Even he and his master are poor, but Anmicius still in happiness.
Then master died— For saving some children in a horrible war. Then Anmicius began to wander, he didn't feel any fear and confusion even the lonely was around him. He went to a lot of places.
One day, Anmicius came to the nation rule by thunder King. This travel changed his life. He met Ray.
In the selection———The king is select the knight for the prince.
The hall is very crowded. Anmicius doesn't like here's air. "Choking air. "He thought.
Anmicius sighed. " in order for my dream and my master's expectations!!" He shook his head. And made a soft smile. But now...He has some troubles...He lost in the large palace.
" Boring! Boring! Boring!!" Ray was complaining. Like a little angry lion. "duh...I don't need any knight!" he ran away from his counselor —went to the corridor can leave the palace. He changed his clothes, Put on a pirate's blindfold and pirate's clothes. Only this point can let Ray's emotion become good.
Then he began to quicken his steps. And was singing something.
" Oops!!"
That two children shouted out at the same time.
Anmicius was sitting on the floor, Ray still standing. But they both were rubbing their forehead.
Anmicius looking at Ray first, blinking his big green eyes, the eyes full with water. Look so provoking fondly. Suddenly, Anmicius frozen. He feels like he smells the taste of the wind on the ocean. A pretty boy, look like a doll. " He skin is too white." Anmicius skin's color is wheat. By contrast, Ray is too white. Ray was bowing his head, come close to Anmicius, look like they almost kiss each other. Anmicius feel his face was blushing even to the ears.
" Do you want to be my knight?"
Ray gave a smile. Like he forgot what just happened. The sunlight comes through from the hallway's window, fail on Ray's body. Look so shining.
Anmicius forgot what did he say.
He only remembers Ray's smile.
" Hey...Anmicius? Did you hear what I said?" Ray starting him. Anmicius regained control of his body. " Huh! Yes!"
Now they were walking at the corridor unknowingly,here is where they meet each other. " My father is urged me to get married ." Ray is being agitated. Then he as expected to see Anmicius's frozen face. Anmicius eyes was flashing. And try to avoid Ray's eyes. " The king is right, is time for you to find a free to take care of you." Anmicius can feel the air around Ray became colder. Hescrewed up his courage says" you need a good lady to stay behind you, to take care of your life and let you go to any place without worry, share some precious things to each other... It can be a princess." Unexpected, Ray began to laugh out loud."??" Anmicius suddenly can't say anything. He feels Ray was coming close to him, the back feel the freezing temperature of the wall. Ray put his right hand on the wall, Ray broad cloak was blocking the person in front of him.
And Ray whispered in Anmicius ear, use a seductive voice say to Anmicius———
"Why the prince must choose a princess? why can't he choose a knight
?"
Ray starting at the person in front of him began to blush, he is satisfied.
When he first time sees Anmicius, he is catching by his beautiful eyes and pretty face.
Want to occupy him.
The prey was stalked by the lion.
" Now, you can't escape."
That's the last sentence what Anmicius heard.
That year
Ray was 18
Anmicius was 19