1

Colby's POV
"Guys come on,we're gonna be late!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairwell. "Hold your horses Colby!" Sam response from are bathroom.

Tonight we were going to a local band just for fun. We're really excited just to go out and spend some time together. We only had a couple of months left in the trap house together so, we wanted to spend as much time together. After 10 minutes one by one Sam, Corey and Jake come down the stairwell.
"Fucking finally." I said
"Don't Give us that." Jake said " you usually take so long to get ready." We all laughed

We all piled into my car and headed to a local bar were the band was playing. It was about 20 minutes away so we played some typical white girl tunes to get us pumped.

We finally made it and we want to go get some drinks at the bar. After about an 30 minutes wait, the band finally started. Their music was really good. It was very easy to dance to. The band consisted of four members. Two guys, and two girls. The baseman and the drummer we're both guys. They both had brown hair and had punk like clothes. One of the guitarist was a girl, she was skinny and she had brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black crop top and some black jeans. The lead singer and the Lead guitarist was also a girl. She was a little heavier than the other girl, but she had my attention the whole show. She had brown hair with blue streaks and she was wearing a black band T-shirt and black jeans with a chain and some Converse. I was very drawn to her because she had so much energy and she was such a free spirit.

I was so focused on this girl until Sam came up to me.
"Colby are you ok" he asked. "Yeah I'm good." I said back
A moment of silence past until Sam ask. "Do you like them so far, the band?"
"Yeah, I do. You think we could go up to the front?" I asked "Sure, I'll get the guys." Sam said back.

Sam went to go get Corey and Jake and we all went to the front of the crowd. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I don't know but emotion came over me as I stared at her. I just needed to talk to her. That's all I wanted.
The song ended and she spoke.
"Thank you all for coming out to see us, we really appreciate it, sadly this is your last song for the night. It's called 'the kids' we hope you had a good night, drive safe and we hope you enjoyed our show, thank you ."
"Her voice is calming." I thought to myself. I think I have a crush on this girl who I don't even know.

After the show I saw the band members walk out to the back. I feel someone tap my shoulder, it was Sam. "Are ready to head out?" He asked. Yeah just let me use the bathroom before we go." I said as I walked to the door to go to the back of the bar.

I just needed to get her number. That's all I wanted....

(Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. Sorry for spelling, tell me and I'll fix it Word count 578❤️)