As he was entering, the guy was on the phone with someone and it seemed serious.

Kai was facing backwards from Sehun while on the phone.

"Master, this guy says he will tell anything if you are here," the person sounded.

Kai exhaled sharply. "I will be there after this, make sure he is ready to talk to me," he sounded really firm and kinda scary for Sehun.

"Yes, Master."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It seemed suspicious of the way Kai was talking.

He could assume it was really an important thing and also maybe a dangerous thing?

Kai finally turned around and saw Sehun was already standing there. He plopped down on his seat.

"Mr Kim," he bowed down slightly and chose to lower his gaze from looking at Kai.

It was too scary and he didn't know what to do right now.

Kai folded his arms while sitting down on his seat. "You know what had you done?," he questioned.

"I-I was late," Sehun stammered as he was answering. He was just praying to not being fired now.

"I hate any lateness, you know right?," that voice sounded soothing but also intimidating in the same time.

Kai stood up from his seat and curved a smirk while walking to approach Sehun.

"You know you will get punished now right?," he questioned when he was already standing right in front of Sehun.

The latter was still truckling down his head. "Y-Yes, I'm ready to receive anything," he stated.

Kai smirked. "You sure hm?," he liked to hear that. Anything hm?

Sehun was in doubt but he eventually nodded. "Yes, Mr Kim," he answered firmly.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he felt like the elder guy was leaning closer to him.

As he lifted his face in shock, his eyes met the guy's and automatically widened his eyes.

"M-Mr Kim," Sehun stuttered in shock, their face was really close to each other right now.

Kai didn't flinch and was still staring at Sehun. "You are pretty," he uttered in a low smooth voice.

Sehun eventually blushed hardly as he heard that. He felt like running away from there now.

He turned his face to the side to hide his reddening face. But something unexpected happened.

It was really shocking as he suddenly felt something landed on his cheeks, and to be accurate he got a kiss on his cheek.

Sehun quickly turned around and saw a smirk on the boss's face. His face looked calm like he didn't even do anything wrong.

"What are you doing?," he questioned in shock. His hand was on the reddened cheeks.

"That is the punishment for you," Kai calmly replied and sat down on his seat like usual.

The corner of his lips curled up a bit. "You can go now," he said those and began to check the files.

Sehun was still in deep suprised but he quickly realised it and slightly bowed down before scuttling to the door.

"Sehun," his steps stopped and he forcefully turned his body around.

"If you ever did the same thing again, maybe it's not only on the cheeks," Kai's words made him conpletely understand right away.

He meant was if he was late to work again, he would kiss him not just on the cheeks.

Sehun could just nodded. "I-I understand, Mr Kim," he responded while stammering.

"I'm hoping for that to happen, Sehun."

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments 🌸💕

I love yall too much! 💗

Chanbaek for today! 💗