Chapter 2 Caught

Começar do início

"Hey Will," Mike and Lucas say at the same time.

"Hey guys we need to talk," I say while sitting down on Mike's couch

"First off what's on your neck?" Lucas says pointing out my neck

"Hickeys okay laugh it up and get over it," I say pissed off.

"Geeze okay tell us what's up?" Mike says while sitting down across from me

"So I asked y/n on a date yesterday in school and she said yes and then we had an amazing date and we kissed and it felt amazing. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and I rode her home and she wanted me to stay the night so I said why not but I was afraid of Dustin coming home. I gave y/n my jumper to sleep in so I slept shirtless and when she woke up this morning we talked for a while and then we had a makeout session and Dustin walked in and flipped out on both of us and he kicked me out." I say all in one breath.

"Wow that's crazy," Lucas says while sliding down into the couch

"Yeah, you're in deep shit," Mike says while patting my back

"What should I do?" I say while putting my face in my hands and sighing

"I honestly don't know but I do know you need to make things right with Dustin," Mike says while sighing.

"What do I say to h-" I start to say but I get cut off by Dustin running into Mike's basement

"Will I am going to kill you!" Dustin says charging at me.

Lucas quickly gets up and holds Dustin back while Mike stands in front of me.

"Dustin chill out!" Lucas says while pushing Dustin back

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHILL OUT WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO FUCK MY SISTER!" Dustin screams at us.

"Dude lower your voice and he wasn't trying to fuck your sister they are dating and making out is normal!" Mike says while getting a little angry

"NOT WHEN ITS MY SISTER!" Dustin screams while pushing Lucas and Mike out of the way. He comes up to me and he pushes me "Dustin please chill out can we talk about this" I say while backing away from him.

"Fine" He says while finally lowering his voice and sitting down on the couch.

"Dustin you know that I've had a crush on your sister since I met her and I asked her to be my girlfriend last night and she said yes. She makes me so happy Dustin and we just had a makeout session but nothing else was going to happen and you know I would never break her heart," I say to Dustin really meaning every word I said.

"Im sorry for freaking out Will I should have known that," Dustin says while looking me in the eye.

"Im sorry too," I say while getting up and pulling him into a quick hug.

"Wheres y/n?" I ask Dustin after we pull away from the hug.

"Shit she rode off somewhere a while ago and I have no idea where!"

"Shit signal her on the walkie talkie or ask Max and Eleven if she is at their house," I say concerned

Mike grabs his walkie talking and he says "Y/n do you copy over," 

He says it a few times and she doesn't answer. We all start to worry and we hear Max say "Where is y/n over?"

"We can't find her we got in a fight and she ran off over," Dustin says while sighing heavily.

"You guys need to find her because it's getting dark soon and she isn't with me and El because we are at her place over." Max says pissed off

"Shit we need to find her," Dustin says while running upstairs and we all follow him. We get on our bikes and we first ride to Dustin's house to see if she is there and she isn't. 

"Should we call Hopper?" I say to Dustin nervously

"Yeah call Hopper,"

I go to my phone and I call Hopper

"Hopper you there this is an emergency?"

"Yeah what's wrong kid?"

"Y/n she has gone missing and we can't find her"

"Ok where are you?"

"Dustin's house"

"Ok stay calm kid I'll be there in 10"

"Ok thanks," I say while hanging up 

Please stay safe y/n.

Y/N Pov:

I woke up with a crazy migraine and I look around and I am tied to a chair great. I look to my left and I see this old guy in a lab coat and he says to me "Hello 009"

"The Fuck"