date night

"you are the best thing that ever happened to me" donny said while looking at the sky full of stars.

we're currently in batanes for a weekend getaway. no phones, no work, no stress, just the two of us enjoying each others company after being so busy these past few weeks.

"babe, please stop making me kilig" i said while looking at him and then he look directly to my eyes.

"it's true though, i'm very lucky to have someone like you in my life and i will forever be thankful to call you my girlfriend and soon to be my wife" donny said

"awwww, you are so sweet talaga babe. pero honestly, i am more than thankful to have you in my life. you are my everything. thank you for always being there for me, babe, you are the best boyfriend ever" you said while hugging him.

"i will never get tired of going back to this place, grabe napakaganda talaga just like you"

"wow, smoooooth"

"you know what babe, let's go back na we're getting madrama already & i just wanna have fun! movie marathon when we got back sa hotel?"

"g, babe, i wanna watch the hows of us, i'm in the mood to cry" i said excitingly

"okay, maam" donny said and he did the gesture you do in army

we ride the motor on the way back to hotel & prepared for bed first before watching the movie.

*ff to the middle of the movie*

donny looks at her girlfriend who's beside her, her head on his shoulders and hugging him tightly, already asleep.

"she's so beautiful talaga, i'm so in love with her" donny whispers while caressing her cheek

donny places her girl on the bed properly and turned off the tv.

he lays down beside her, cuddling his girlfriend and whispered "i love you so much, babe. i promise we will get married one day"

- - -

hope you enjoy this one! it's my first one so pls bare with me.

all the love, angel.