Chapter One

"Get that away from me" I said in a jokingly matter as I swung the tube of lipstick away from my face."Come on, at least a bottle of mascara" My younger sister Judy groaned."Why are you so obsessed, I hate make up and besides it's just summer camp" I laughed.She rolled her eyes, giving me a hard stare."Just summer camp, this is Camp Rock.Legends have gone there and besides if you haven't heard, that Connect 3 go there every year and that did you know that Shane has a thing for a girl named Mitchie"As she clearly went on and on about boring shit, I put my ear phones in, Radio Active by Imagine Dragons burst through my ear drums.I hummed along to the tune.This summer was going to be the best summer, now that my parents could afford to send me to Camp Rock.Music was my whole life and I would die without it.Ever since I was two I loved to sing and perform.At the age of six I started learning how to play instruments.

I'm actually going to meet Brown Cesario! Thee legend guitar player! I then felt my ear phones being pulled out of my ears.

"We're you listening to anything I said?" Judy asked."No"I replied bodly.She groaned, sounding aggravated."I give up!" She screames, throwing her hands up in the air with frustration."I'm actually trying to help you out by turning you into a girl, but whatever"She then walked out of my room.I quickly look in the mirror, just to make sure...yup I'm a girl.I'm just a Tom boy.Make up and fashion is totally not my thing.I feel more comfortable in big t-shirts and baggy, basketball shorts.I throw my hair in quick ponytail before continuing to pack my stuff."Just three more hour's"I muttered.Till I was at the best camp ever.I remember going to see it last year, for a show they were having that literally went worldwide! It was Camp Star vs Camp Rock and unfortunately Camp Rock lost. Axel Turner must have quit on Camp Star, because it was shut down and he donated all the money to Camp Rock which, with all the money got updated.

I decided to take a shower before the trip.

I pressed the shuffle button on my IPhone letting all my songs play as I got ready.

Rythm is a dancer, It's a soul's companion,

You can feel it every where.....

Lift your hands and voices, free your minds and join us, you can feel it in the air...

Oh it's a passion,oh you can feel it in the air,

Oh it's a passion oh...

Check this out, let the rythm ride you, guide you

I'm glad I have a bathroom in my room, because with my younger brother, sister, and parents...I don't think I would ever make it anywhere on time actually.I make sure my room door is locked and that there are no signs of cameras anywhere! My little brother Eathen has really gotten interested in being a spy, and somehow has all these equipments.I was doing my homework all day and all I see is this toy helicopter fly into my room?! I'll leave it's ending up to you.I put on my white tank top and then my black and red, checkered, long sleeve, flannel shirt.My black jeans, and red converse.I then brushed my hair before adding a beanie on the top that said, "You go Glen Coco".I love the movie mean girls.That's why Wednesdays are the only time that I bother to wear pink.

I grab my song book and throw it in the bottom of my bag.That was my most precious item, beside my Ukele that I got when I was seven.My family and I had went to Hawaii to celebrate my birthday. Also my guitar.I have a YouTube channel where I post many videos of me doing covers.They all look professional and everything, do to my amazing best friend Tori who really knows her technology. She loves filming, practically a film geek, but she would say the same about me and music.My parents also bought me a recording set so that's really helpfull.I pull out my phone and decide to text her.

Camp Rock in three more hours!

In less then a minute, I get a response.

Lucky bitch! Anyways... Film Camp in 4 more day's!!!

I found it funny how we were both going to camp, but not the same one, or for the same thing.

Going to miss you and your happiness

I know, but eh. You'll have an actual celebrity band at your camp!

Yeah, that I don't know and don't care about

True that

Plus you might meet a cutte romantic nerdy film boy and fall in love with him

I know *flips hair* lol well I gtg, the Grandma is here

Ohhh which one!

Tori's family is very hillarious! They should have there own reality show or something. They are amazing.

The one that has the rash the size of Africa and who thinks she is Katy perry?

Ohhh the one that twerks in her birthday suit! Grandma Petunia

Yeahh...and she wants me to take a look at her feet...bye...

I laughed exiting out.So for the remainder of the time I continued to pack some more,

Play and listen to music, help my mom at her clothing boutique, and paint music notes on my bedroom wall.I don't know how, but time quickly passed while doing all these things."Sierra, it's time to go!"

Mom's voice echoed through the house.

Smiling, I grabbed my duffel bag, suitcase, and guitar case and walked down the stairs, ready for the best summer ever.