𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬; 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 ✧︎

-y/n's pov-
"baby are you almost done?" *my boyfriend yelled from downstairs.* "yeah i'm almost done!" *i said as i put my hair brush and makeup in my bag. i walked downstairs and saw him waiting at the door.* "i'm so sorry", *i said as i kissed his cheek. since it's our birthday month we decided to go on a road trip since it's what we've always talked about doing. we got in the RV that belongs to his parents, that they let us borrow. and off on the road we go.*
-
*it seemed to get pretty dark according to the sky, i check my phone to see the time. it was 8:15 PM.* "baby i think we should stop, i don't want you to take time away from sleep, especially since you haven't been sleeping well lately", *he nodded and pulled over somewhere. we got up and went into the little room in the back. i changed and put on one of his t-shirts on with a pair of panties underneath, i got under the covers and laid down in the bed. he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek.* "good night", *i said as i closed my eyes. i felt him grind against me, i ignored it and tried to go back to sleep, until i heard a small groan come from his lips. i looked at him.* "jonah, what are you doing?" *he opened his eyes and lightly smirked.* "baby i need you right now, please." *he begged, i sighed and got under the covers near the bottom, i pulled down his pants and boxers. i grabbed his dick, making him flinch. i licked his tip.* "fuckk" *he said under his breath as i shoved his whole length in my mouth, slightly choking. what i couldn't fit in my mouth was what i rubbed up and down with my hand. i bopped my head up and down making him moan loudly.* "FUCK I'M GONNA CUM BABY, AW SHIT", *he came inside of my mouth and i swallowed it, i came up from under the sheets and kissed him.* "now will you let me sleep?", *i asked, chucking.* "maybe", *he smirked.*

{A/N: sorry this was rushed so it sucks}