Chapter 1

Hi this is my first story so I will accept constructive criticism.
Hope you enjoy!!

No one's POV
Izuku Midoriya. A childhood like any other, she had a best friend, they promised to marry each other when they became heroes. That best friend and future husband is none other than Katsuki Bakugou, or as Izuku likes to call him Kacchan when Kacchan got his quirk, explosions, Izuku was just as excited it is he was, so much so that she ran home from the park to tell her mother, Inko Midoriya, the good news.

Izuku's POV
I was so excited that Kacchan got his quirk that I ran home to tell Mama. When I got home I threw the door open without hesitation, "mommy, mommy, I need to tell you something" I say running to the kitchen. Only to see a masked man with a knife to my mother's neck and telling her to tell him where 'I' am. When she sees me, her eyes go wide,and she uses her quirk to pour boiling water on him while she yell teriffied, "run Izuku run baby and get help I love you so much baby." Tears rolling down her face as she smile, what I didn't know at the time was the last one I would ever see from my mother. So I run. I run as fast as I can as my little legs can carry me to Kacchan, not knowing the masked man is following me. I'm almost to Kacchan, so I scream "Kacchan help, Mommy needs help," as soon as those words left my mouth I was grabbed by 'Him'. "Kacchan you have to try to help mommy, please try to help mama," I cry and he nods confidently to hide his fear. "I love you, Kacchan" I whisper struggling to keep my eyes open as a sharp pain whisks through my body gone as fast as it came. I let the darkness envelope me into a dreamless state of sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this.
341 words.