Chapter 2

"Show me," I asked, confusion written on every one of my "perfect" features. This information confused me. Can't they just tell me? 

" follow us please," Bella said eyeing me.

"of course," I answer. Not showing my uncertainty in this situation. 

We walked to the house in silence. Once out the door the wolf left. No longer following us. Then Edward opened the door, inviting me in. I nod my head in appreciation. All he did was smile back. Then the noise hit me like a brick wall. Different voices in one gigantic room. Then a weird noise entered my field of hearing and a smell that was unlike anything I had encountered before mixed with the smell of wet dog.

" This is Renesmee," Carlisle nodded towards the door.

When he said that the creator of the noise and smell entered my field of vision. A little girl with chocolate brown hair and curls galore. The hair just ended at the small of her back. Then I realized a man with tan skin and short black hair was standing next to her.

" why, hello there Renesmee, nice to meet you," I said squatting down next to the girl.

She reached her hand down to my cheek then thousands upon thousands of thought poured in to my mind.

"what a unique gift Renesmee," I muttered more to myself then to anyone else  

" Indeed, Well she has very powerful parents i expected nothing less,"a black haired veggie said

" Elazear, what do you mean," Edward asked confusion written on his face

" Your mate Edward, is a shield," he explained, say it slowly like he was stupid 

" She is," He said

" I am," Bella said.

Time skip brought to you by Kol flirting with his wife  ( Different book )

Three days later

it has been three days since I got here and yet again I wondered what was going to happen when the snow sticks.

A/N: 

sorry for the short chapter. I'm currently working on another book! yay! anyway... please check out  The Story of the First Original Wife

Thanks for reading!