🌾CHAPTER 1🌾

Morning peeks through the African land, the great shining sun came out vigorously illuminating the Savannah of orange and yellowish colors, leaving a warm and splendid landscape in sight.

The king was admiring the beautiful landscape of his kingdom at the top of the king's great rock, his orange mane shone by the sun's rays just like his golden fur of his stout body.

The presentation ceremony of his newborn cub, Simba, took place the previous day. Everyone came, no animal of Pride Lands missed it for anything in the world, as obviously his wife Sarabi, the lionesses and his brother Taka AKA Scar who, even though they had their differences and little fights, they would never stop being brothers, and the two of them knew it.

When the sun came out completely ending the sunrise, Mufasa returned to the cave where his mate and son waited for the other lionesses to eat. Sarabi also hunted with the other lionesses but due to her new birth she had to take rest and take care of her son along with the king.

After a while the lionesses returned with a healthy and quite appetizing buffalo, the king, the queen and the newborn prince began to eat their part while the lionesses ate theirs quite hungry. After a while Scar and his mate Zira arrived and also joined together eating with each other. At the end of their great breakfast the lionesses quickly informed the king that they saw hyenas on the borders of the kingdom.

—My lord, we have detected hunting activity by hyenas on the edges of the kingdom—Said Sarafina, the leader of the hunting group and best friend of the queen.

—Okay, I'll be there immediately, thanks for informing Sarafina. Now rest, you have done a hard job today in the hunt—Mufasa was going to leave but suddenly he turned around looking at his brother—Taka, please, watch over Sarabi and Simba in my absence, I want to be sure that they are in good paws—

Scar looked at his brother and nodded with a small sincere smile, however, Zira was not so cheerful. She hated Sarabi, and if Mufasa's cub wasn't born, she and Scar could be the leaders; after Mufasa obviously but for her that was not a problem. Mufasa would die even if it were not in a natural way.

Zira made a face of disgust and started walking out of the cave—Zira, where are you going?—Scar asked with a frown still that he already knew the bad relationship that his wife and sister-in-law had and also noticed the bad face she put when Mufasa asked him that favor.

—I'm getting out of here, I'm not anyone's babysitter—She said in a bad mood while leaving the cave. The lionesses did not hesitate to look badly at her behavior. Even though they were used to it—Forgive her...— Scar told to his brother when Zira left who was standing next to the exit of the cave and to his sister-in-law too, who was indifferent ignoring her comment—These days she has been a little stressed—He said triying to excuse his mate, but he knew that her behavior had no excuse, not even he knew why her behavior towards others was so abrupt...

Meanwhile, Mufasa went to the place where there was supposed to be hyena activity but found none around the place. He was about to leave when suddenly he smelled a smell of blood and fresh meat, he followed that smell bumping into two bloodied human bodies, with bited parts on their body and some other areas torn off showing bones. The clothes were equally torn while their eyes were wide open without life peeking out of them.

The lion thought that the hyenas found that poor couple and they devoured them in less than a second, causing the lionesses to see such hyena activity. From one moment to another, some cries began to be heard behind some bushes that were not far from where the bodies were located. Slowly, Mufasa approached, sticking his head between the bushes and pushing aside a few leaves with his paw, he found a baby, or as he thought "a human cub". He supposed that "the human cub" was hidden by her parents so that the hyenas couldn't attack her, so staying a few minutes looking at her green eyes he looked around watching that no one else was there and took with his mouth the little human from the dirty blanket that covered her. The baby stoped crying after a few seconds looking at the animal that was holding her in a strangely way and then a small laugh scaped from her lips.

Half an hour passed and he arrived home with the little human in his grip, but delicately not allowing any damage to happen to her, Mufasa reached the king's rock being received by a few lionsses. These gave him strange looks but still made way for the king to pass. Mufasa although he noticed those looks continued his walk until he entered the cave where Sarabi took care of his son while he slept. The queen, noticing the baby that her husband brought, she looked at him in the same way as the other lionesses— Honey what's that?—She said trying to recognize the kind of animal it was—It's a human cub, Sarabi. The hyenas killed her parents and she was safe into bushes . I couldn't leave her alone—

Once he said that the king placed the little girl on Sarabi's paws next to Simba looking for the approval of his wife. The little human of one year looked at the lioness with her big green emerald eyes attentively passing her little hand through the dark brown cream fur of Sarabi's face while a little smile peeked out her mouth. Noticing the movement next to him, Simba waked up and started to smell what would soon be his sister even if it was not biological. The girl laughed at the tickle that the lion cub provoked to her. Sarabi after looking at the human observed the two interacting with a smile and looked at her husband again—So a girl huh?... Do you like the name of Kenya?—Happy for the approval of his wife he approached her and his cubs licking them affectionately—It's a fantastic name—

—————————————————
Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this, if you want more chapters let me know and vote please, it helps me a lot to keep going with this. Comment whatever you think, thanks :)

Words: 1108

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 16, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Lion King | The human of the Pride Landsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें