2nd Video ( Part 1 )

We are people, human but I am not pretty much sure that if it's okay to us humans. Cause humans are those who have humanity and I don't most of the people have it . Hi, I am Crecia and this is the 2nd video of my youtube channel (Lucrecia) . I am here to talk , I am here to share my feelings with you guys. I don't have someone who is enough close to me to share all these things. But I know being a talkative person I have to speak to digest my meals  xD. So here I am . I would like you guys to answer my one question . The question is, '' Are you alone?"  It is not like that you have somebody around you. It is more like even if you have someone around you, you still feel lonely . You can be in a huge crowd and still be alone . Cause that is life . You know I want to share my life story with you guys. If you wanna hear it keep watching and if you don't wanna hear it you can leave , you are free to go . Basically I am going to share my story anyway . When I was little I saw a different life. Which I didn't expect actually. JK  at that time I didn't even know what actually happens in life . OKAY, so from when I was little I  saw my dad suffering . There are pictures of him laying in the bed because he didn't have that strength to sit down . But he did all the things that he could do for me, for us . My family was simply poor. My mom was the Headmaster of a kindergarden school but the amount of money she used to get from there was very less and my dad couldn't work due to his conditions. We used to live in a rented house. The house was cheap but we were too poor to pay the rent timely. But both my mother and father were very strong at that time . After my dad recovered a little he started working again . He had pain in his leg but just to save some money he walked miles after miles. 

To be continued..........................