Chapter 1 - Voting Season

Start from the beginning

I was about to ask whatever it is that she meant by that, but before I got the chance to do so we found ourselves in front of the conference room's door. Some other student opened the huge doors and we found something quite unexpected inside.

Not only were the lights already on but there were already two students inside seated at the end of the table where you'd assume the principal seats when the staff has meetings of their own. There was one with his elbow resting on the table as his head rested on his hand. He had well kept black hair and dark black eyes looking at us with a grin.

Next to him was a guy with short but slightly messy (H/C) hair and nice (E/C) eyes leaning back on his char with his legs crossed looking at all of us with a small but noticeable smile. Kodai walked to the front of our group and crossed her arms as she looked at the seemingly relaxed boys. "(L/N), what are you already doing here?"

"Nice to see you too Kodai... Me and Kusakabe just finished eating sooner than expected and so we decided to just come here since we didn't have anything better to do. Now, why don't you all have a seat, we have a decision to make don't we?" he said leaning forward and meeting Kodai's gaze with a stare of his own. She rolled her eyes and simply went to sit down on right side's edge, as close as possible to that (L/N) boy without being at the end of the table.

As the presidents and vice presidents sat next to each other, the two boys assumed a more formal but still relaxed posture. The moment everyone was seated (L/N) immediately opened his mouth to talk, not giving anyone the chance to assume a role of leadership in the room. "First of all, I think we can all agree that we should decide this with a vote right?" He said to everyone else's agreement.

"Excellent, now here's something interesting that was mentioned to me. There needs to be one president and one vice president selected, but they do not necessarily need to be from the same class. For the sake of fairness I think that we should have the president and vice president be from two different classes, wouldn't you agree?" he asked. Whispers were heard around the table before everyone nodded in agreement.

"Good, now we can move onto the actual voting. Kusakabe do you mind?" he said before leaning back on his chair as his friend stood up and started giving everyone small pieces of paper and a pencil. "The class presidents will vote for the president and the vice presidents will vote for the vice president. In the end leave your vote on its respected pile on the center of the table. We'll all read out the votes together and see who wins. Also, if the president and vice president from the same class win their respective votes, the vice president that got second place will take charge. Also, don't vote for yourselves, that should be obvious" he finished while sitting back down on his chair with pencil and piece of paper in hand.

It took about a minute for everyone to finish writing their names on their papers and as soon as all the papers were in front of him, Kusakabe started reading out the votes for the vice president. The results were him in first, me in second, 1-K's vice in third, Kodai in fourth and the others I don't quite remember. The votes for president were (L/N) in first, Kendo in second, 1-J's president in third, 1-E's president in fourth, Iida in fifth and the rest I don't remember either.

"So the president in charge will be (L/N) and the vice president will be Yaoyorozu. Does anyone have any questions?" Kusakabe asked while standing up, thought no one spoke back. (L/N) followed and stood up, clapping his hands together with a smile accompanying him. "Guess that's it then, thank you everyone for your cooperation, it really shows a lot that we could all do this so quickly and civilized and I hope me and Yaoyorozu can do our best to represent everyone's classes in the meeting" he said while looking at me.

"Now, let's head back to our classrooms shall we?" he said before everyone started flooding out of the room. Before I could get very far though, I felt someone tap my shoulder behind me and so I turned around to see (L/N) with a small smile. "Yaoyorozu, I was just wondering if you'd mind having lunch with me tomorrow so we can talk about the meeting. Would that be of any inconvenience to you?" he asked politely making me smile.

"Not at all. I'll talk to you tomorrow then (L/N)" I answered while holding my smile. We said our goodbyes and we headed our different ways to our different classrooms. Before me and Iida separated from Kendo and Kodai though, Kodai grabbed my arm and looked at me seriously. "Just be careful with him okay?" she asked and I said sure before she walked into her classroom and me into mine.

What could she mean by that.

(Y/N)'s POV

Before we entered our classroom me and my friend Shinra Kusakabe decided to pass by the bathroom. "Man, I can't believe what you just did right there! You played all of them like a fiddle! You got the vice president you wanted, AND you did it while making yourself look generous and nice to all those class presidents and vice presidents! You're freaking scary dude!!" he said slapping my back as I washed my hands at the sink.

"I couldn't have done it without you Shinra, give yourself some credit" "I mean yeah, but you're the mastermind!" he exclaimed as I dried my hands before we left the bathroom. "Well what can I say, I guess I just know how to talk to people" I said shrugging and making him laugh.

Looks like everything's falling into place. I honestly can't see anything going off plan right now. Well, the next step is clear. Get close to Yaoyorozu and get a good outcome off of the meeting with the principal to better my public image and to get some credit with the hero students.

Seems easy enough