Untitled Part 1

Andrewlaid silent and tranquil on his queen-sized bed as he reveled in the bliss of ahappy dream, he hasn't had one since his father died and it felt good to escapeall his troubles, even only for a moment. Andrew lay on a bed much smaller thanhis own, in a room much darker and cramped. No light source was found andAndrew lay there being filled with some foreign and uncontrollable euphoria, assmoke danced and twisted up to the white ceiling. A single window to his leftwas the only form of light, with the curtains aptly closed the sun's rays triedto claw its way into the room through the corners, but with no avail. Despitethe impoverished settings, Andrew felt more at home in this stranger's roomthan any where else. A dark figure intruded his line of sight from a creakingdoor somewhere far behind his subconscious and hovered over to the front of thebed, adjacent to the window. It spoke to Andrew, telling him tales too muffledfor him to comprehend, but Andrew spoke back, unable to make out his own words.The figure, now stationary yanked the curtains from the weak bars they wereclinging to, revealing the shadowy figure to be a young girl, barely even legal.She stood over him with the most eager grin, her smile spanned the length ofher face, tightening around her cheekbones as her mulatto skin creased up infelicity. She kept talking and Andrew talked back, still in this smotheredmanner. Andrew's eyes were fixated on her amazing figure, she bore whitet-shirt that showcased her cleavage to him and he could almost make out herstiffening nipples from underneath. Was it cold? Andrew couldn't tell. Thegirl's shorts barely made it halfway up her thin olive legs, revealing a tattooon the outside of her right thigh. Andrew laid there and watched as the girlraised her hands up and stretched, the underside of her breasts introducedthemselves. Her nipples decided to stay hidden. The tattoo on her thigh spannedup to the right side of her ribs, tribal marks that engulfed her light brownskin exactly how Andrew wanted to wrap his hands around her. The Angel creptatop the bed, slowly slithering closer to Andrew, whispering supposedlysoothing words to him as she dragged her nails into his chest. At this pointAndrew could see straight down her tiny shirt, but his eyes were fixated withhers. Her big round hazel eyes beamed with power and Vyra, the energycaptivated him more than her nice legs and perky breasts. The Girl's tinypointed nose twitched, making the freckles on it wink at Andrew, perhaps egginghim on? He became hypnotized as he uncontrollably drew his hand to gather aclump of her light brown curls that seemed to trail indefinitely behind her.She bit her pink lips as her eyes began to roll back, just before her eyelidsencased them. As he passionately locked lips with hers he forgot about hisfather's dying pleas, the looming danger he believes him and his family are in.He even forgot his own name. He sat up and she wrapped her arms around himafter clambering up to lay atop, he wrapped his arms around her. He thoughtmaybe he was killed in his sleep and went to heaven, but he soon realized thatwas preposterous. Heaven doesn't exist. She eventually pushed him of, Andrew'sback returned to the sheets he laid on and she pinned him down, she grinned asshe gestured her index finger left and right, like a metronome towards him.signaling to the right corner behind him. Andrew turned to grab a dirty ashtrayperched on the end table beside the bed, at this point he realized he didn'thave any control of his actions. He presented the ashtray to her, before shetook a pick of one of the many half-smoked cigarettes left to die in it. NowAndrew frantically tried to resist, his dream flipped into a nightmare as hescreamed at her and himself to stop. His hand returned to the end table toscramble through its draws as Andrew's disgust began to develop, he turned backto the girl to see she's finally taken a pick of which cancer stick shedesires. Andrew's arm stretched out to the angel that sat on top on him andbegan flicking the lighter, she leant forward with the mangled cigarette in hermouth and readied for the spark of the flint. The more Andrew flicked the morehe tried to get out of there. The girl took a large drag out of the cigaretteand smiled down on Andrew, Andrew stared back in disgust. The girl paused,still glaring at Andrew, then pursed her lips. The smoke left her mouth at arapid pace but before it could touch Andrew, he already found the strength towake himself up. Andrew sat upright on the bed he knew too well; in the room hewas familiar with. A session of gagging and coughing brought him back toreality. He could still smell the imaginary tobacco and he loathed it.