- chapter 7 -

Beginne am Anfang

then, you feel your pants getting torn off of you. You shake like never before. You're a virgin, and you're not even ready! This is rape!
He starts biting your stomach, again, hard. Bruises are everywhere on you at this point, you're in so much pain! You never imagined anything like that happening!

He takes his knee off of you to bite you, his grip on your face becomes weak- this is your chance!
You bite his hand, he lets out a yelp and retires his hand- you scream with all your might

"BUCCIARATIIIIIIIIII-"

you start getting beaten up by abbacchio, he punches you, kicks you, you're getting even more bruised. You're going to faint, this is too much to handle.

You feel dizzy, you almost start loosing sense of reality, you almost..can't feel the pain anymore. You look at the door, hopeless- wait

You see the wall, opening in a weird way- you see black hair- "B-BUCCIARATI-" you get a hard punch in the face, you're now half unconscious, you can't scream. You can just hear.

"A-Abbachio- what are you doing?! He runs towards you- he's followed my mista who kicked open the door. Abbacchio Is still on top of you, he sits on your stomach and stares at his comrades.

"I was giving her a lesson, I'm allowed to do this and you know it." He states, stoic tone in his voice. Bucciarati looks at you in shock and disgust, you look back at him. shame, pain, sadness painted on your face. Mista follows bucciarati and looks at you- he gasps.
Bucciarati looks at Abbacchio, "get off of her, go to my study and stay there" he orders. "As you want, Bucciarati" Abbacchio Simply replies, getting off of you and walking, slowly out the room.

Mista looks down, this was his fault, he should have known better, he should have followed you. You lay there, all bruised, blood here and there, panting and crying. Bucciarati looks away from your naked figure in anger. He takes off his jacket and lays it on your body to cover you up. He sits on the edge of the bed, you don't move. You just look at his face, you can't see him well, your vision is blurry. "I'm so sorry, I'll deal with this." Bucciarati says to you, pain in his voice.

He knows the rules, how women are seen in the gang world. He would punish Abbacchio, he would kick him out. He can't thought. This is perfectly "legal" in the gang world. You only nod, unable to do more. He stays there for a bit, thinking.

"Mista, bring Giorno here, make him heal her, I'll talk to Abbacchio." Mista only nods, bucciarati stands and gets out the room. Mista gets close to you, you look at him. He looks mortified, he's sweating. He feels an incredible amount of guilt, he never expected this to happen. He sits on the edge of the bed, looking down.

"Forgive me, but..we can't do anything about this" he mutters, you barely hear him. You're shocked- 'we can't do anything about this'? What does he mean?!
"W-..what?.." you whisper. He looks at your, guilt filling him. "This is how the gang world works.." he explains shortly. You tear up, you cry even more them what you did before. You sob, what kind of joke is this??

"I'll go call Giorno, he just arrived and he's downstairs, I heard the door opening. Stay here"

You slowly nod. You feel like shit, like a whore.

What has become you? So quickly.. it hasn't even been that much.. two or three days and this already happens.. you sob, this is too cruel. Your body hurts, you feel shame for not being able to do much.

A minute later and mista Is back, giorno Behind him. Mista has explained everything to Giorno, giorno was shocked. He looks at you, he didn't expect it to be this bad, your body, from what he can see, is all bruised. Your face, shoulders, the legs.. this is a horrible sight.