Episode 4: More Party Members?

Start from the beginning

Kazuma: "Anyways, what are your parent's name?"

Megumin does her pose again.

Megumin: "My mother's name is Yuiyui and my father's name is Hyoizaburo!"

The group looked at Megumin with a straight face

Y/N: "Huh?"

Kazuma: "So this girl's clan has a lot of magicians, right?"

Y/N: "Ouch..."

Megumin: "Hey! If you some beef with my parents, lemme hear it!"

Y/N: "All right, all right, calm down, let's eat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Break!

-Y/N's FOV-

The four of us were now waiting for food. Megumin showed us her stats which had all of us in surprise.

Aqua: "She's an arch wizard for sure! It's an advanced job that commands powerful offensive magic!"

Kazuma: "This girl's magic stat is high..."

Aqua: "Yeah! Also, if she really can use explosion magic, then this could help us a lot! It is the most advanced attack magic there is!"

Megumin: "Hey, don't call me "this girl" and "she".

Y/N: "Yeah guys, she is the ONLY recruit we got in like 2 days, so we have to respect her! Sorry 'bout that Megumin."

Megumin: "T-Thanks..."

A waitress came to our table giving us our food

Miyuki: "Here you go Y/N-kun~"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah thanks..."
I look at Megumin and Aqua as they give me that "stare"...
What the hell man? Girls are so confusing I swear

Y/N: "Enjoy Megumin! Anyways, how much is in Miyuki?"

Miyuki: "Don't worry Y/N-kun~. It's on the house... plus, you better be ready next time~

She leans a bit close to me. My face blushes

Y/N: What the hell? Miyuki is making this situation awkward, what's she planning?

Aqua and Megumin quietly pout

Aqua: Great... another girl added to the competition, but I won't lose!

Kazuma: H-He's getting all the attention! First, it's Aqua, the waitress and now Megumin! I'm losing hope!

Y/N: "Anyways..." 
I say breaking the weird vibe
"Megumin, let me see your adventurer card."

Megumin: "Sure." She hands me the card

Y/N: "Woah!, your magic stats are off the charts! You impress me with these stats of yours. I want to see your explosion magic now!"

After a few minutes, the four had just finished their meals. Now, it was time to head out to complete the toad quest!

Kazuma: "Well, that we are done eating. Let's see how this "Arch Wizard" does!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip!

Defeat 3 "Giant Toads" In 3 days
Results:  2/3

All 4 of them walk back to continue their quest