The Black Whisper

May 13th, 1845

Kirishima's POV

The date is May 13th, 1845. It was a loud and stormy night as everyone gathered in the dining room. "Kirishima, may you fetch me some water?" A black haired female asked, as she gave a smile to me. "Yes, Lady Jirou, it will here soon." I only replied with as I walked towards the kitchen.

As I walk towards the kitch, I over hear Mistress Mina arguing with a nobleman, Lord Sero by the door . "Madam I do not understand how you could reject me!" Lord Sero said, absolutely confused as Mistress Mina only laughed "Lord Sero I'm sorry but you remind me of a pineapple!"

As the two argued, I quietly made my way past them, slipping into the kitchen. "Man, Kirishima you have your work cut out for you," I said to myself as I lifted a glass to pour water into it. "Tonight feels odd, almost like an unwanted visitor will arrive.."

As I head back to the dining room, a loud knock could be heard. "Who could that be at this hour?" Lady Jirou asked as she turned to Lord Bakugou. "I don't know, maybe a vampire?" Mistress Mina popped up, as Lord Sero shook his head "Its obviously a werewolf.." he said as a voice cut through the confusion. "Maybe it's an unwanted Visitor.." Lord Bakugou said.

As I approached the door, the sounds of  people could be heard. I crack open the door only to see a female. "Excuse me sir, this weather is rather harsh and i will run down with sickness if i can't find shelter, may we come in?"

"Of course you may, we can't leave you in the cold!" I say rather hastily as I open the door. As the door opened, Lord Bakugou came around the corner to see the three. His once calm expression turned into one of anger and annoyance "yo, Kirishima, who is this weakling?"

"I am Lady Momo of the Western city" The female with the pulled back hair said to him. "I came in to get away--" Before the lovely lady finished, Lord Bakugo had put his hand up. "I don't care. You may stay but stay out of the dining hall." He said as he tched and left.

"May you please follow me to the spare bedroom, you look so wet" I say as politely as I could, as I lead them up the stairs to the Spare bedroom. "There is extra clothes in the closest, just ring the bell if I'm needed, Lady Momo," I said as I left and blew out my candle.

Lady Jirou's POV

As I notice the new visitor, I turn to see Servant Kirishima return. "Ah, Kirishima, I'm assuming you brought them into our manor for a reason?" I asked as the servant only nodded his head.

"I see, well fetch more water, it seems tonight will be more of a mystery than we expect.." I say as I looked towards my cousin, Bakugou. "My dear Bakugou, you can't be always mad about new people" I say with an almost flat tone.

"Yes I can." Was all he said as I only rolled my eyes and went back to drinking my water.

Mistress Mina's POV

"Oh how fun, a new person to join our little get together!" I said as the night had progressed forward. It was around 12 am, well more like 11:58 pm, 2 hours after the new visitor arrived.

As we all dined and ate our meals, a high pitched scream was heard and followed by a loud thump. "What was that?! Was it the vampire?!" I asked hastily before receiving a glare from Bakugou. As we all stood, we heard the sound of shattering glass.

"Wait, Lady Momo!" Kirishima yelled as he ran to the noise, being followed by Lady Jirou, Bakugou, and the pineapple. As I enter, I see the poor girl had been impaled by some sort of rod.

"My god, she looks like she has been killed!" Lord Sero had said as he turned to look away. "Well what gave that away, Sero." Jirou said sarcastically as she looked at the body. "It looks like she was stabbed then pushed... but the real question is...by who?" Bakugou said as everyone glanced at each other.