Epsiode 2: Parallel World Here We Go!

Start from the beginning

Aqua: "Finally... just stand in the circle and don't leave-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

An angel seems to appear out of the sky slowly flying to the ground

Angel: "I shall take over the job from here Aqua-sama. What Kazuma wishes is allowed in the regulations..."

Aqua: "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! No, no, no come on, this is one big joke, right? Taking a goddess with you is against the rules! THIS MUST BE ILLEGAL, IT HAS TO BE ILLEGAL RIGHT?"

Aqua: *Depressed Aqua Noises*

Y/N: My god, she is too loud... my ears are starting to bleed damnit.

Angel: "Please have a safe trip, Aqua-sama. When you can defeat the demon king, I'll send someone to pick you up."

Aqua: "I may have the ability to heal as a goddess, but I have no fighting experience! There's no way I can beat the Demon King!"

The angel smiles as she points to Y/N

Angel: Maybe sticking around him might be the factor.

She winks at Y/N making him blush

Angel: "I feel that if you are with him, he will guide you towards success!"

Y/N: "I'm lost, the hell that's supposed to mean?"

Kazuma grinned at Aqua with a sinister look

Kazuma: "You've been designated as the one thing I'll bring along! So if your a goddess, come with me and use your godly powers to make my life as easy as possible!"

Y/N: "This guy is on a whole different level that no weeb like me can reach." o_o

Aqua: "No please! I don't want to go to a parallel world with a man like him! Y/N please help me!"

Y/N starts to sweat a little...

Y/N: I don't even know if she is a goddess now...

Angel: "Brave heroes, I pray that of a great many Prospective heroes, you will be the ones do defeat the Demon King. When you do, you can get any wish from the gods!"

She winked at Y/N again, now getting closer to him giving a seductive look. Y/N blushes

Kazuma: "Dude!"

Kazuma points at Y/N and the angel as he feels a sense of jealousy

Y/N: "I'm sorry! I don't even know why this happens!"

A portal appears above them as the three get sucked in

Y/N: "God have mercy on me please..."

Angel: "Now, go on forth with your journey!"

Aqua, Kazuma and Y/N has been transported to another world