Chapter 2

Picture of Jamie!

[Nora]

'I'm all about that bass, bout that bass not trouble. Yeah, I'm all about that bass, bout that bass not trouble', My ringtone blasts, awakening from my restless sleep.

I could barely sleep thinking about that idiot Jamie; I tossed and turned all night and finally at 4:38 am I fell asleep.

"Hello?", I say yawning after.

"Hey little girl", A deep voice runs to my ears.

"Jamie?", I say looking at the clock it was 5 am.

"Yes love.", Jamie says chuckling.

"What do you want at 5; matter of fact why are you calling me", I snap rubbing my tired eyes.

"I wanted to see you", He says bluntly.

"Is that a joke?", I say rolling my eyes smiling. Jamie wanted to see me! The plain Jane at it's best, this can't be real.

"No, now open your window", Jamie says.

"My window?", I say confused.

"Yes you're a smart girl, I'm sure you know how to open one", Jamie retorts.

"Shut up", I say walking to my window and look out of it.

"Feisty", Jamie says on a branch of the tree by my window. He slips into my room and I flip on my lamp to have dim lighting. I sit in the middle of my bed crossing my legs and wiping my eyes.

"So this is your room", Jamie says looking around my medium sized room.

"Yep", I answer.

"How old are you?", He says noticing my teddy bear on my pillow.

"I'm 19, what about you?", I say biting my lip as he removes his leather jacket.

"23", Jamie says folding his hands behind his head.

"You're old", I say knitting my eyebrows.

"You're extra small and young", He shoots back rather quickly.

"Well..... some guys like it", I say huffing and crossing my arms.

"Guys like girls that look like women, not little brats", He says unfazed.

"I do look like a woman", I say defending my pride.

"No you look like you're 12, you have tiny boobs and a small ass", Jamie says chuckling. I felt my heart ache and tears prick at my eyes and evil burn inside me.

"You know what get out", I say whisper shouting and getting off my bed.

"Just get the hell out", I say picking up his leather jacket and throwing it at him, and he slips it on.

"What you can't handle the heat love.", Jamie says chuckling in my face, that pissed me off.

"Nobody's talking about your ugly leather jacket and stupid tattoos", I say balling up my fist.

"At least girls like it", He says smirking and lighting a ciggy.

"I have had a boyfriend before", I defend myself and cross my arms.

"Yeah what's his name?", Jamie asks smirking at me crossing his arms.

"Jacob Swanson", I say with pride of my 16 year old love.

"Jacob Swanson, he sounds like a wanker", Jamie says laughing and flicking his ashes out the window.

"Well he was sweet I was 16 and he was 18, and went to the military", I say proud of Jacob we write each other every month.