Six

Newt grabs your arm and basically drags you over to the builders. You're early, only two boys are there, sitting at a bench chatting over some. As you walk over to them, you see it's Gally and another boy you still haven't met.

Gally's green eyes meet yours and you're stomach does a little flip-flop.

Wait. Why did it do that?

Gally motions for you to join them so you go over to the bench and sit next to mystery guy.

"Hi, I'm Alex," the boys says holding his hand out.

You shake his hand "Juno."

He nods and looks back at Gally. "So, when are we getting started?"

"As soon as the rest of these slintheads show up."

They go back to making the blueprints and plans and you try to understand but it's all so difficult to process. "Ummm... what exactly, are we doing?"

"One of the walls in the kitchen are starting to rot so we're going to tear out the rotten part and replace it with some of the better wood," Gally explains.

"Won't that be dangerous?" you ask, scared.

"Nah we've done it a bunch if times," Alex replies.

Finally the rest of the boys show up.

"It's about time you shanks decided to show up," Alex says elbowing one guys playfully. The boy just rolls his eyes and punches him in the arm.

Alex and the other boy start tackling each other and playfully fighting until Gally tears them apart.

"Enough you two, we have work to do, plus a time limit."

Gally divides the group into two groups. One group is going to take out the damaged wood, and the other will cut up some new wood to install.

"Frypan would like us to be out of his kitchen before he needs to start lunch, so lets try to do this quick." Gally finishes explaining and you all get to work.

You've been assigned to group one, who is tearing down the wall. In you're group is another boy named Larry and Gally. You wish you didn't have to be in Gally's group, but he insisted that he needed to keep eye on you and watch you're progress.

At the kitchen, Gally points out the wall.

"So. We need to carve out this section," he makes a circle with his finger, "and tear out just the rotten layer of the wood. Try to avoid breaking any other parts."

"What happens if we do break other parts?" you ask.

Gally pauses and stares at you. "Just don't."

Larry hands you a tool of some sort that you don't know the name of and then starts whacking his on the wall, breaking the boards. You stand next to him and start doing the same.

You're doing pretty good, until one swing of the tool goes farther than expected. You break through both of the layers of wood. The wood falls out of the hole, followed by a hugs slab of rock from the outside.

"JUNO LOOK OUT!" Gally yells out to you right as the rock lands on you're leg.

You scream out in pain. You're leg hurts so much it's unexplainable. Tears stream down your face as Larry and Gally lift the rock off of you. Gally's saying something to you, but all you can hear is ringing.

Then everything goes black.

XXXXX

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN!

Sorry that it took so long to update, I've been busy lately with homework and dance and all that jazz.

So what do you think is going to happen? What do you want to happen? Please comment and vote!

xoxo
Mickey