Ruins of κρύσταλλ

6 Years Later.....

Third POV (When I first saw POV I thought it meant something else XD)

"GREEEEEEEEEEEENNNN LOOK AT THIS!" A black haired boy(no more than 11) with glittering crimson eyes shouted as he ran to the Ruins of κρύσταλλο. A glow was emitting from the historical sight where Team Rocket's original hideout dwelled.

"What have you found this time Red." A grumpy, unamused brunette named Green appeared behind the boy.

"Aren't you excited to see the Ruins of κρύσταλλο?!" Red shouted excitedly.

"Of course I am! Except you just always kill the mood." Green grumbled while sticking his hands in his pockets and walking towards the famous Ruins.

(A/N: Honestly what is so special about messed up rocks? Eh, don't argue against history. Learned that the hard way)

Red pouted before running after him into the ruins.

________________________________________________

The two 10 year old boys strolled through the Ruins looking around in wonder as they went in the direction of the mysterious glow.

"Come on Green! I want to see the famous glowing crystal!" Red put on a burst of speed as he ran towards the glow. Green groaned before following after the hyper boy running just as fast.

___________________________________________________

"Wow....." Red and Green awed as they entered a small encased room made of pure crystal tinted with ice blue, if they didn't know any better, they would've thought it was---

"I thought it was Crystal, not ice!" Red shouted throwing his hands up in the air to make it dramatic.

"It's Crystal or it would've melt." Green rolled his eyes as him.

Red ignored him as he reached forward with his hand.

"Uhhhh, Red, I don't think that would be a good idea." Green stuttered as he noticed the crystal glowed brighter as Red's hand reached close.

Until it stopped glowing as soon as the hand touched it.

________________________________________________

κρύσταλλο means Crystal in Greek, I like to use different languages. :)