Whatever it was, Ike could not risk being discovered. "Mist.." He hissed quietly. "Act normal. There's soldiers around."

Mist turned to look at Ike with a confused expression. "Ike, what are you so worried about?" She questioned. "We blend right in with the people, I doubt they would suspect a thing-" Mist suddenly stopped mid-sentence after she noticed the royal figure a distance away from them.

He was greeting the townspeople, adding little waves here and there. He even crouched down to a little boy, shaking his hand and introducing himself. Ike couldn't make out the words he was saying, but he seemed quite polite and was greeting everyone he saw. Though he knew he meant no harm, Ike's guard was still up.

However, Mist seemed more starstruck than worried about the royal's presence. She quickly tugged on Ike's arm, still staring off in front of her. "Ike... Ike! Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" Mist whispered excitedly. "Thats's the prince! The PRINCE of Altea!"

"Mist, if you're planning to go up to him, don't," Ike replied, his tone cold. Mist didn't seem to be bothered. "Ike! Don't you understand? You don't see this very often! There's no way I'm letting this opportunity pass!" As she spoke, Mist began to take small steps away from Ike and towards the prince.

"Mist! I swear-" Ike hissed, trying to stop his sister. But before he could, Mist had already strolled her way over to the prince, tapping his shoulder. Confused, the royal turned around to face her.

"Are you really the prince?"  Mist asked, her eyes sparkling. "It's such an honor to get to meet you!" The prince looked shocked for a moment, but his eyes softened. "It's very nice to meet you too," He replied, his voice gentle.

Mist could barely keep her composure together. The very fact that royalty was speaking to her was a dream come true. "W-Wow! I've heard so many things about you, but you're even BETTER in person!" Mist said, jumping up and down in excitement. The prince seemed to be taken aback by this, as he scratched his head and laughed awkwardly.

Ike wondered if those lessons about "avoiding royalty" and "not risking being discovered" taught by their father ever made it through his sister's head.

To Ike's horror, Mist swiveled around to face him. "Ike! Say hi!" She shouted. Ike could feel his body become rigid. The blue haired prince glanced up, noticing the older boy awkwardly standing behind Mist.

Ike couldn't seem to find the words to speak. Not cause he was shy or anything, but because he just wasn't used to speaking to higher-ups. He zoned out for a good second, before awkwardly blurting out, "I'm Ike."

The prince took a second to react, as if he didn't know what to say either. His lips eventually formed a small smile. "Hello Ike.. I assume you two are siblings?" The prince asked.
"Y-Yeah," Ike replied quickly.

Something was not sitting right with Ike. The prince's words seemed genuine, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. His eyes looked so.. hollow. So empty. It kind of creeped Ike out. He began to wonder if the royal's whole demeanor was a facade.

"Ah, I thought so," The prince murmured. "I had a sibling too. It's heartwarming to see you two taking care of each other."

Ike swore he saw the boy's smile fade slightly, but the prince immediately switched back to normal. "Well, it was a pleasure to see you two, but I will be going now," The prince gave the two a little wave, and then proceeded to walk past them with his guards.