Part 1

You woke to the sound of your alarm amd got up to get ready for your plane to PLAYLIST. this is your outfit, makeup, and hair.

You went to the airport and got on the plane

You went to the airport and got on the plane. You texted your friends while you were on the plane to see where they were.

                                                          Hey guys
Payton: heyyy
                                                      Im omw
Cody:same
Zoe: im on the plane
Jaden hossler: im getting off the plane
                                                          Im on the           
                                                          Plane still
Avani: im in a uber omw

After about an hour you got off the plane and got an uber. You got out of the uber and went to playlist! When you walked in you saw your friend chase hudson and noen eubanks. You decided to scare them so you creeped up behind them. "BOO"  "AHHH"  "oh my goodness why would you do that" "you almost killed me" "hahaha sorry" you hugged them and decided to find your rooms. You guys found out you had the same room. After a couple minuets you saw that josh richards walked in. "DA BOIII" "sup chase!" "hey man" "hey noen" they did the bro hug thing. and then jaden hossler walked in and you found out that you all have the same room. room with all boys... fun. their were three beds. chase and noen, jaden and josh, and you got your own bed. you went outside and hung out with everyone and took some pictures with fans. you were talking with zoe and you looked over and saw drayke. drayke is one of your best friends. you guys haven't met in person yet but you facetime everyday. as soon as you saw him you yelled "DRAYKE!" he looked at you and smiled. you ran into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist. he whispered in your ear. "i'm so happy to see your beautiful face in person" you got down from his waist but you guys were still hugging. he kissed your forehead and you smiled. you looked around and saw a bunch of fans recording. you looked over at josh and saw that he looked a little jealous. you brushed it off. after a few hours of taking pictures with fans you went back to your hotel room to get ready. everyone was going out for dinner. you got to the restaurant and this is how everyone was seated. you sat in the middle of cash and josh. next to josh was zoe and cody. next to cash was maverick and chase. across from us was noen, drayke, jaden, griffin, anthony, cynthia, avani, and payton. you guys decided to play truth or dare. payton looked at you "Taylor truth or dare?" "ummm dare" " i dare you to kiss 3 guys of your choice at the table. you kissed cash first. it lasted about 7 seconds. he smiled and so did you. then you kissed josh he seemed shocked but happy. you guys were bacically making out until cash coughed awkwardly. then you kissed drayke it lasted 6 seconds. everyone else did their truths and dares until it was your turn again. you decided to do truth this time. cody said "out of all three guys who was the best kisser?" "uhh all" "gotta chose one" "fine probably cash". cash blushed and looked down. chase laughed and said "we all can see you blushing bro your whole face is red" you smiled. the food came and you all were eating. you felt a hand slide on your thigh.

is it cash or josh???