U.A entrance exam

I look around outside the gate, I was standing next to a male with a burnt of the side of his face, I could tell he was focused on winning, I He just has one of those faces....I feel someone touching my thighs? I look down to see a guy with purple balls on his head..."S-such thick, thighs you work out a lot." he was drooling while continuing to touch my thighs. I pick him up by his head, "Stop touching my thighs." I glare, while telling him sternly. I try to drop him, but the balls on his head, stick to my hand, unable to drop him. I wave my hand around grumbling. I look at Bakugou, "Bakuhoe-I mean Bakugou, some help here?" Bakugou slightly blushes, while grabbing onto the small dudes legs, Roughly pulling him off of my hand, "You owe me Damn pretty boy!" Bakugou yells, I nod. The gates begin to open, I rush into the gate before anyone else.

I look to see some robots, I begin to place my feet straight together making small jumps, After a few small jumps I shoot straight into the air,

5%

I lift my hand up in front of the robots they all begin to furiously rip apart, There mental parts float in the air, aiming at other robots around, instantly destroying the robots heads, 40 points so far. I begin to land on the ground, Warn out My body can't handle my powers just yet. I look to see Bakugou destroying some robots as well. Bakugou's head turns around to look at me, he sticks his tongue out, while he was a distracted robot comes his way about to smash his fist into Bakugou, I jump my way over to Bakugou I wrap my arms around him, my back facing the robot, It hits me straight it the back, making me and bakugou land to the floor, I swiftly turn around in the air where my already hurt back hits the floor protecting Bakugou from getting hurt at all.

"Agh, You alright?" I ask Bakugou, "Damn pretty boy! Why did you do that!" Bakugou rushes up, jumping into the air, blowing the robot up with a deadly look in his eyes, oh wait...he always has a deadly look in his eyes. I let out a huff of pain. "TIME IS UP!" President mic yelled, "Some help over here!" Bakugou yelled out to an old lady, My eyes begin to close.

"You better be OK damn pretty boy! next time I'll protect you.."