~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

Lina shrugged "I would have done the same thing if I had a twin."

"Brilliant" they both said.

"Do you do that a lot, swap I mean?"

"All the time," Fred said.

"Especially to our mum" George added.

"Your poor mum" they both shrugged.

"So what your name, you know ours it's only fair," Fred asked.

"Lina."

"So Lina is this your first year?" George asked.

Lina nodded "and yourselves?"

"Oh yeah, not the first in the family mind got two older brothers here as well."

"You've got two older brothers!" Lina's eyes widened since she was an only child she could never imagine having one other sibling let alone two.

"Three" Fred corrected.

"Three!"

"Yeah and two younger siblings as well," George said.

"Wow." The three soon started to make more conversation talking about nothing important but Lina soon found out that Fred and George were extremely funny and she enjoyed talking to the pair.

At around half twelve the compartment door opened again, this time it was a short plump witch, a trolly loaded with sweets in front of her. "Anything from the trolly dears?"

Both Fred and George declined saying that they had sandwiches but Lina who had planned to buy something didn't want the boys to go without. "Pick some things guys, my treat and don't argue I won't take no for an answer."

"Buying friendships with sweets, I like that method Lina" Fred gave her a cheeky smile, the twins both picked several items as did Lina. She paid the witch and now the three sat stuffing their faces with sweets.

"You know you never did tell me why you needed to hide here in the first place," Lina said after eating a pumpkin pasty.

The boys looked at each other and then to Lina smiling "well let's just say a game of exploding snap got a little dangerous" George said.

Lina laughed "who did you do that too?"

Fred shrugged "some of our brother Charlie's friends."

It was this moment Lina realised she was glad to be on the way to becoming friends with the twins, it was clear they were going to be trouble so best on on their good side. "What house do you think you'll be in Lina?" George asked.

Lina shrugged "both my parents were Gryffindors but all my fathers family were Slytherins, so I don't know. What about you two?"

"Gryffindor" they both answered.

Time passed by quickly, outside the sky started getting darker, the twins left to go change into their robes leaving Lina to change into her own and put Demeter away, the train started slowing down and the announcement was made that they'd be arriving in five minutes and to leave their luggage on the train.

Five minutes passed far too quickly for Lina and before she knew she was standing on Hogsmead station in the cold night's air. "Firs years, firs years over here. C'mon this way" Lina followed the voice just like many other first-year students to a man much taller than any other person Lina had ever seen, the man who had a ragged appearance with big black eyes stood holding a lamp. This was Rubeus Hagrid.

"Everyone here, good, c' mon follow me" The first years followed Hagrid down a steep narrow path which was incredibly dark, she wished she at least had Demeter with her right now.

"Yeh'll get yer firs sight o Hogwarts in a sec" Lina who was at the back of the group could hear Hagrid clearly, she wondered just how loud it was for people in the front "jus round this bend here" Lina gasped, she had to stand in her tiptoes to get a clearer view but she could see a giant castle perched atop a high mountain, windows lit with light, it was beautiful.

Hagrid pointed to little boats sitting in the water by the shore "no more n four to a boat."

Everybody climbed into the boats, Lina who was left till last looked around for a free space "oi Lena get over here" she looked to one of the boats, Fred and George sat with another boy, she ran over to the boat and sat down next to the unknown boy, she would of asked his name if she wasn't so nervous.

"Everybody in? Good, right then forward!" Hagrid yelled.

Lina gripped the side of the boat as the one she was in and all the others started to move. Everyone stared at the great castle in silence as it got closer and closer "heads down" they all bent their heads as they passed a curtain of ivy - Lina resisted the urge to reach up and touch it - the boats only stopped when they got to an underground harbour, they all climbed out and crowded around the castle door where Hagrid knocked three times.