30

LISTEN TO TAKE HER TO THE MOON — MOIRA DELA TORRE

jungmo came to the hospital the next day to visit eunsang.. to his surprise, no one's inside.. so he just putted the flowers and the fruits to the nightstand..

he sat besides eunsang, and the view of eunsang with so many needles on his body just hurted him.

"eunsang~~ when will you wake up.." jungmo sighed..

"it's jungmo.. i'm not here to fight, but to say sorry.. i'm sorry for bothering you these past few days , that i almost hitted you.. i'm sorry for being a coward.. i'm sorry.. i wasn't a good friend at all.."

"i'm so sorry about everything.. can you please forgive me?"

"me and minji talked yesterday.. and to be honest, i'm just jealous.. you're the luckiest man in the world, i just regretted everything because i lost my chance, i had everything in the world but a chance to be with her forever? i was a coward to not try.... so eunsang.. i'm here, to say i won't bother the both of you anymore.."

"i decided to study there, to forget things over here.. i'm willing to give up, for you and minji.. it seems like you love each other , so who am i to break it apart?"

"and i know that you're her bestfriend for years but things have changed, so after you recover make sure to do your best to make her happy everyday. take her to the arcades, let her win, give her ice cream, take her to the convenience store.."

"motivate her and tell her don't stress over studying, or if she have another competition then join her even if it means to sacrifice your sleep because eveything would be worth it if its for her.."

"lastly, dont promise but just do it. tell her you love her and make her feel loved. that's what i should've done before.."

jungmo sniffed and wiped his tears away "well that was before, i'm wishing you a good luck on your relationship, eunsang."

suddenly, eunsang's eyes began to open which made jungmo happy, but immediately left to tell the nurse..

minji heard it and immediately went to the hospital, to see eunsang..

"minji!"

"eunsang!!"

minji inmeiately went to eunsang to hug him "oh my gosh i missed you."

"i missed you too!"

"by the way, i heard jungmo.. is he here?" eunsang asked

"jungmo? nope.. but i'm gonna record something and send it to jungmo.. for last goodbye before he go to states again.."

"you both met?" eunsang asked

"yeah.. it was compliated but that's life..."

"shh i'm gonna record it now." minji said

"hello koo jungmo, this is minji, your bestfriend and i'm here to play this song.. this is the song you used to play me before and it was just so meaningful, i guess.. i hope you meet your special someone again soon, and please.. thank you for everything and please.. take that special someone, to the moon.. for me.." minji said and sang the song and after finishing the recording, her eyes went near to eunsang.

"i'm so glad you wake up you dont know how long i cried.." minji said and bursted to tears when eunsang hugged him

"awe you .. i'm okay now!"

"we still have to do your recovery.." minji replied

"together.."

"yes, together.." minji smiled and kissed eunsang's forehead..

"I love you eunsang, say it back.."

"minji, i'm sorry— i only see you as a"

minji suddenly broke her smile into a sad face..

"i only see you as my girl.. of course i love you. and i will always do, forever."

as for jungmo, he saw what minji sent him and smiled through... "i will take her like i promised you, minji.. thank you for making me realize everything.."

END

wait for the alternate ending :)