"Arthur?" Lizzie mumbled he turned round. Lizzie was awake slightly

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She got up and walked over to him, taking his arms she yawned

"You're over thinking again, aren't you?" Arthur chuckled slightly.

"Don't deny it, you used to do it all the time."

"I was just thinking about what life would have ben like if I hadn't of died." he told her she stroked his arms up and down.

"We can't think about that now. All that matters is the present." she kissed his cheek and he hugged her.

"I am glad you're here." Lizzie mumbles Arthur kissed her head

------------- 6 Months later.-------

Stiles was training for the FBI when he received mail. He open-end it up  and there was a slip of paper  with a airline ticket attached

Gwaine will come and get you, it's time, see you there.

Love, Lizzie and Arthur.

He then took a closer look at the ticket, it was from Washington to London  and it was for two weeks time. Gwaine would come and get him and they would both leave for London. Percival was already at the site of the old kingdom, they had bought the land any years ago and had done nothing to it, just let it fall into history. He had been clearing the way for the others and making sure everything was in place.

Two weeks came and went, Gwaine had arrived to collect Stilesnand they were now on their way to London.

Percival had met up with Arthur and Lizzie at their airport, they waited for the boys flight to arrive.

"Everything ready?" Lizzie asked Percival.

"Yes." he confirmed. Soon enough the arrivals came in from Washington. when Lizzie saw Gwaine and Stiles she rushed to hug them tightly.

"Need to breath Lizzie." Stiles wheezed and she let go.

"Look at you all future FBI." Stiles grinned. they all walked back over to Arthur and Percival, they exchanged greetings before getting in the car.

"So where are we heading?"

"South Wales." Lizzie answered while driving.

"Why?"

"Because that is where the old kingdom is, duh."

"Camelot is in South Wales."

"yes, and they where they're buried is three miles away for the original city." Lizzie's nerves started to settle in and she began tapping the steering wheel. Arthur noticed this and grabbed one of her hands she gave him a momentary smile.

They drove towards the nearest hotel and parked up for the time being. They al gathered in one hotel room to talk.

"In two days time there will be a blood moon." Lizzie started

"It will be the same conditions as it was  back then, Gwaine, Percival and I were shed our blood first unlocking the spell for reversing then Stiles your blood will be the sacrifice, same as with Arthur." the others nodded

"They should wake up slowly, they'll be confused and disorientated. we'll need water and some food ready. We'll make camp for the couple of days after let them just to get used to  being woken up before we bring them back to the U.S."

"And how do you plan on actually getting a room full of people who have been asleep for over a thousand years across into America." Gwaine, Percival and Lizzie smirked before hauling out a suit case and opening it. In side was a crash case of basics including partially made passports.

"I shouldn't have asked."

"Relax, we've been planning this for years, we've build up a paper trail all it needs is someone to fill it."

"Yeah, Stiles, we're not amateurs." Gwaine scoffed

"And the town's people?" Arthur wondered

"Private Property, they got nosey when I first got here but they've left is alone." Percival answered.

--------------

The trio seemed unfazed about what was going on to the other two. It was quite the opposite, well for Lizzie anyway. She had gone to the bar downstairs, it was empty at the moment, but she had gotten a drink. She stared at the slowly dropping drink. Gwaine and Percival were looking for her and found her.

"So this is where you've been hiding eh." Gwaine said taking one side while Percival took the other.

"Wasn't hiding." she replied deadpan

"You like to announce where you're going most of the time so when you don't you're hiding. What's the matter?" Percival stated and Lizzie said nothing. Gwaine nudged her.

"Come on Liz, you know you can talk to us." She looked up.

"It could all be for nothing." she sighed

"What do you mean?" Gwaine asked

"I mean I could wake them up they'll take one look at Arthur and I won't even exist. Us protecting them, me doing all that I have done with you two, will count for nothing because they have their King back, the strong one. The rightful Pendragon."  Gwaine and Percival shared a look.

"Oh Lizzie." the hugged her

"It's silly i know but We have done everything and nothing will have changed. Back then it was you and Arthur that went out and fought while I was told to stay home and not use my gifts. I did that, I agreed to it because of some silly thought that it would actually prove that I wasn't evil and corrupted like Morgana."

"You're not, you proved that."

"After Arthur was dead, not before. I had so many idea on how to protect the kingdom and he denied it, look what happened most of them are dead and the rest are sleeping waiting to be woken up. What I did it was scrambling, floundering attempt to show that there was still something there, that they hadn't beaten us. That I could take the reigns of Arthur Pendragon. And now that they'll be awake they might think oh we have Arthur back now we don't actually need her."

"Lizzie they'll need you, they'll need all of us, who else is going to teach them about what has happened the progress the world has made since then." Percival stated

"Everything is going to be okay." the comforted her. Outside the room Arthur was stood there listening, with Stiles they shared a look.

For Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें