Without any words, John grabbed his older sister by the wrist and nearly ran with her into the room. Sarah was a little caught off guard by him, but she could only laugh. She had no clue what had gotten into him, but it must have been something good. "John, oh my gosh, did you not train hard enough today or something?" 

John only smiled more as he placed his sister at her desk. He was even more excited knowing Sarah would have no clue who was behind what she was about to see, but he knew he had made a great decision. This would be a surprise to her that could accelerate the great path she was on. She didn't want to be pushed to date anyone, but he knew that in reality, she would appreciate this. He was optimistic. 

"I'm just happy because someone sent these to you." John told her as he gestured to the roses on her desk. Looking over, Sarah smiled wide as she found them with a little stuffed dog. "Oh wow." she whispered under her breath. It was so cliche, but it made her pretty happy. It had been a long time since anyone had done this, so it was a beautiful surprise. She took the little plush dog and read the note that came along with it.

It's wonderful to know people like you live in Manchester, because it shows that I made the right decision. If you want to know who I am, then I would love for you to meet me for dinner on Thursday. Tast at 6? Let John know :)

Sarah had no clue who this could be, but she knew John was setting her up somehow. A bunch of different names ran through her head as to who this secret admirer is. It could be a blast from the past, or it could be someone close to her now. One key thing was that she did not pay attention to anything transfer related this summer. She turned her attention away after rumors of a certain Spanish player coming to Manchester City came around, but luckily those did not come true. It was all a mystery to Sarah, and she would have to wait three days for it. 

She looked up at her brother and smiled. "What did you do?" she asked. John only shrugged and grinned. "Actually, this secret admirer asked me if he could take you out. He told me he would send you something, but it just made me really happy to see this come for you." he explained. At that moment, Kyle Walker came into the room with a childish grin on his face. He was in on this as well, as he knew that Sarah's admirer was someone he was friends with as well. 

"Sarah, if I were you, I would definitely say yes. It's definitely worth your time." Kyle explained as he bounced around like a little kid. Sarah was used to Kyle getting excited, but this was a whole new level. She needed more answers. "What does Anthony think, and where is he anyways?" she asked. 

"Flirting with Esme Morgan once again, but he agrees, so if that tells you anything." John said. Laughing a little, Sarah took a moment to think about it. She normally didn't like to be pushed making decisions like this, but she had not been on a proper date in over a year. She had done really well going through therapy and such that she believed that she was ready for it. If both of her brothers were excited for this, then she would just take the chance. 

"Alright, tell whoever it is that I will be seeing them on Thursday then." she told John. John and Kyle cheered and hugged each other as Sarah just smiled and took the flowers as well. "That is great! Well, it's not overly fancy, but not overly casual, so dress in between. He thinks you're beautiful anyways." John explained as he grabbed Sarah's bag.

Smiling, Sarah just blushed a little and shook her head. "That's such a James thing to say." she pointed out. John's smile started to fade away as she mentioned that name. Why on earth would she start talking about him after what he did? It wasn't as bad as casually talking about Ramos, but it still irked John.

"Why did his name come out of your mouth all of a sudden?" he questioned her as they walked down the hall. Sarah smiled and shook her head. "I'm friends with him. Him and I talked stuff over recently and got over what happened. Both of us learned that it wasn't the best thing that we dated, especially at the worst time," she explained, "and besides, I'm friends with a lot of the Real Madrid players still. You know, they're good guys, and they understand why it's better that I'm here."