chapter 2 : a plan

Lady had to eggman's base to get want she wanted. Upon arrival she say sonic and Amy together.  Lady was filled with rage against sonic. Amy looked out of the corner of her eye and saw lady looking at her with love in her eyes. Amy than went over to say hi to lady. 'Hi lady' amy said. Lady didn't hear her, she was thinking of a way to get rid of sonic. Amy than spoke again but this time much louder. 'LADY' amy shouted. 'Oh' lady said. Sorry amy I didn't hear you. It's fine 'amy said'. Anyway did you hear about a riders race coming up soon. 'A race , no I haven't heard anything about it' lady said. 'It's okay' amy said , 'well me and sonic are going to look for some riders outfits. We'll see you later' bye amy said. Bye said lady. Once lady got to eggman's base and went inside, she found the famous villan at his chair working a robot. Why hello doctor eggman said lady. Eggman than turned around and saw lady standing in the doorway of his base. Lady said eggman. But how did you survive the car wreck. Oh I've been dying to tell you lady said with a smirk on her face. After explaining , so you want  sonic dead to have amy said eggman. Yes said lady , by any means necessary. Well if you want kill him and have amy your going to need some help said eggman . And who will I need this help form said lady. You may remember her by the name of neon the carary. Neon? I doubt that I know her said lady. Well why don't  we call her in said eggman. Eggman than found a  botton on his desk and touched it. Soon a other door opened up and out came a yellow bird with blue eyes and different colors on her outfit. When she looked around,  she saw lady and ran to her and gave she a big hug. Lady was shocked by this, she soon than remembered that neon and her used to work together for eggman. And so lady returned the hug . She was able to get want she wanted. Soon lady, eggman and neon came up with a plan for lady to have amy and to end sonic , with neon getting jet the hawk.