Josh gets some pussy lmao

i came back home and all the lights were shut off, i did not understand what was going on so i went to the fuze box and swiched on the lights and then i saw you there naked on the bed. it was after a long day at work and i was a little bit tired, but something told me i should go with this, so i went up to u and started to kiss u. u kissed back. as we lay down on our huge bed i started touching ur amazing soft tits as i said i love u bri ur the best wife im so happy were married. u put ur hand over my hard dick and started jerking it off, i took my shirt off quickly and started kissing ur amazing soft body and then i got down to your pussy and started rubbing my fingers against ur clit. u moaned loudly as i licked ur pussy, i pushed my finger in ur ass wich msde u moan even more after that u went to the doggy position and ur spreaded ur ass cuz u wanted to try anal. So i grabbed ur soft ass and put the tip of my dick gentley in ur ass with no lube u moaned softly from pleasure and told me to go deeper in ur ass, and the result was u  moaning louder as i pushed my dick back and forth until u were screaming omg im cumming and a burst of cum filled ur ass as we came. U sat there staring into my eyes, ur beutiful blue eyes filled with pleasure and lust. Ur ass was drippimg with my fresh warm cum. We started kissing again, i slowley slid my hand down to ur pussy and stuck my fingers in, u moanded softly begging for me to go harder, u started moaning louder and saying how u were about to cum again, so i stoped and took out my throbing dick and shoved it into ur dripping wet pussy. U let out a loud moan as u said harder bby harder, i did as u said and started pounding u like there was no tmr. i was close to cumming again this felt so good. U came on my dick and i pulled out. U started to suck my dick as i slowey rubbed ur wet clit covered in my cum causing u to moan straght onto my dick sending vibrations on it making me cum straght into ur mouth. U once again looked into my eyes with lust as she swallowed and licked my dick clean.

SHOULD I CONTINUE??