"Hey." I got in her car.

"Hi." She gave me a small smile.

"Can we go somewhere to talk? My family isn't very happy with me right now." I sighed.

"Yeah." She nodded and drove us to a park. She parked the car and turned it off.

"Okay." I sighed. "What did I say last night?" I asked her.

"Well you called me first and told me how pretty I was." She told me. "Thanks by the way." She laughed.

"You're welcome." I laughed and she continued.

"After that I went to the bar to get you. You thought I was Britney at first and got really pissed, but then I told you it was me and you were fine." Of course Britney came up in my drunken state. "When I was driving you home Africa by Toto came on and you turned it up and jammed out." She laughed.

"I've always loved that song." I chuckled.

"But then I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith came on and you got really emotional." Oh shit. "You told me how she cheated on you." She added.

"Oh." I frowned and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry that she did that to you." She apologized to me. "She was really stupid for doing that to you." She added.

"Don't be sorry, but thanks." I shook my head. "Did I say anything else?" I asked her. For a second she didn't say anything.

"Nope." She answered.

"Okay." I nodded. "Thanks for dealing with me last night. Did I puke or anything?" I laughed.

"No." She laughed. "It's no problem. Just don't do it again. You scared me." She said.

"I won't." I reassured her.

"Why did you go to the bar anyway?" She asked me.

"Uh I got into a argument with my parents." I told her.

"Was it that bad?" She frowned.

"I guess." I shrugged. I think she can tell that I don't really want to talk about it.

"So what do you want to do now?" She asked me.

"Well I have to be home in an half hour." I sighed.

"I'm guessing your parents aren't to happy that you got drunk last night?" She frowned.

"Not happy at all." I shook my head.

"Well I guess there's one quick thing we could do." She said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Go play on the playground." She smiled. I looked across the parking lot and saw the empty playground.

"Really? A playground?" I laughed.

"C'mon Timberlake!" She got out of her car and ran towards the playground. I laughed and followed behind her.  She ran up the steps that led up to the slide and slid down it.

"I haven't played on a playground in years." I said.

"Well it's time for you to live a little." She cheered as she ran to the swings.

"You're such a little kid, you know that?" I laughed and got onto the swing next to hers.

"Hey, I'm proud of it." She smiled.

"You wanna play a game?" I jumped off my swing and so did she.

"Sure. What do you want to play?" She nodded.

"Tag!" I touched her arm and ran away. I could hear her footsteps behind me as I ran around the playground. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground.

"Tag! Your it!" Janice cheered as she climbed off of me and ran away.

"You little shit!" I laughed. I got off the ground and ran after her.

I haven't had this much fun in forever.

**********

*Janice's POV*

I soon took Justin home and began the drive to my house.

I kind of feel bad for not telling him about the last thing he said to me when he was drunk. Should I have told him? Well it's a little late now to, so who cares?

I have to admit, I really want to know what he meant.

I pulled up to my house and parked my car in the garage. I shut it off and walked inside. I walked into the kitchen and found my Dad.

"Where have you been?" He asked me.

"With Justin." I opened up the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him." I took a drink of my water. "Way too much time." He added.

"What's wrong with hanging out with him?" I frowned at him.

"He's been going through a lot, so I've heard." He told me.

"Okay?" I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen. I heard my Dad following behind me.

"Just be careful." I turned around and looked at him.

"I always am." I said before walking upstairs to my bedroom. I shut my door but it was opened back up again.

"I'm serious, Janice." My Dad told me.

"So am I, Dad." I said.

"Janice, I think you should stop hanging out with him." He said.

"Do you really think I care what you think?" I laughed. "I could careless." I glared at him.

"Watch the way you talk to me, Janice." He said.

"No." I crossed my arms and gave him my look.

"How about this?" He stepped closer to me. "If you ever see him again, I'll make sure the media finds out what happened last summer." Oh he did not just sat that.

"Puh-lease." I scoffed at him. "You won't say jack shit. It'll look bad on you as a father." I laughed. "Now I think you should be the one who is worried." I stepped closer to him. "If you get in my way again, I'll tell everyone about your affair with your old secretary. Now what was her name? Deb, Ashley or Amber? Oh wait, you cheated on Mom with all three of them. The worst part is that Mom only thinks you cheated on her once." I threatened him. "You better watch your back old man. I don't think this will help you win reelection." I said to him.

"Wow. I'm impressed." He took a step back. "You really are my daughter." He smirked at me.

"Sadly I am." I rolled my eyes.

"Indeed." He nodded before walking out of my room and shutting my door.

I hate that man more than anything in this world.

A/N

Hey people!

Last update of the weekend!!

Janice and her Dad are a little scary XD They're more enemies than father and daughter.

See you guys next week :)

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33