"You little shit! If I annoy you then tell me!" Ren cried.

    "Mrroooww!"

    "Don't use that tone with me!"

    "Mrroooww!!"

    "Meeoowww!!" Ren mocked.

    "Mrroooww!!"

"Meeo—Ren, you're arguing with a fucking cat..."

    With a sigh, Ren set Morgana down and got down from the bunk to get his shoes on. Before he left the room, Ren looked back at the cat.

    "I'm going out, you be good."

    Morgana smacked a plastic bottle off the desk along with a cup of pencils, then proceeded to stretch himself out on Ren's laptop.

    "... Fuck you too..."

————

    Although Ren didn't like the stadium, he went there from time to time for some fresh air. Today the football team was occupying the track and the coach, Suguru Kamoshida, was there barking orders to the players through a megaphone as they ran laps. The other coach, Iwai Munehisa, stood by the water station making sure the boys were stopping to hydrate.

    "Come on, you pussies! I want to see the sweat! Anyone who starts walking can drop and give me twenty!" Suguru was yelling.

    Ren had to keep from groaning as he went to sit on the bleachers.

    "Hey, Amamiya-Kun!" Yuuki waved him down from the tops.

    "Oh hey, Mishima." Ren said as he sat down.

    "Did you hear about yesterday?"

    "Yeah, yeah, everyone knows about the explosion."

   "No, I mean Akechi freaking out and strangling Yoshizawa!" Yuuki turned and crossed his legs. "I heard she was bugging him a lot, so Akechi got mad and he pinned her down to try and choke her!"

    "Holy shit! Are you serious?"

    "Yeah, it was insane! And get this, I saw Togo-San this morning, she was hitting a tree while screaming a whole lot, like she was fighting somebody."

    Ren raised an eyebrow. Sure, Hifumi was a tad aggressive but not enough to take her rage out on something.

    "What's that got to do with anything?" Ren took his sketchbook out his bag.

    "Think about it! Akechi and Togo were both present during the chemical explosion and now they're both being physically aggressive?"

    "Well yeah, I guess that's a little weird."

    "It's a whole conspiracy! How's Sakamoto been doing? Has he tried to physically hurt you? Tried to kill you?" Yuuki's eyes were sparkling.

    "Uhhh—"

    The shrill sound of the whistle blowing echoed throughout the stadium. The boys all stopped running to catch their breath.

    "Alright! Get some water then get on the field for practice! Let's go!" Iwai called.

    "Hey, twinkies!" Suguru called out rudely to Ren and Yuuki. "Only pretty ladies can watch practice! Get going before I teach you flowers a lesson!"

    The boys all started laughing at Suguru's remark. Yuuki frowned and got up to leave.

    "H-Hey, let's talk somewhere else..."

    "Hold on," Ren grabbed his arm, "don't let what that asshole says bother you. We can sit here if we want."

    "Come on! Move it, you fags!"

    Something snapped inside Ren. He took his bag off, threw his sketchbook down on top of it, and stood up with a defensive look.

    "Why don't you go fuck yourself, Kamoshida?!" he yelled.

    By now the boys were watching the commotion and laughing hysterically. Suguru grit his teeth and lashed out.

    "How about you get your ass down here and say that to my face?!" he yelled.

"Mishi, hold my glasses."

    Ren tossed his glasses in Yuuki's hands and stormed down the bleachers. Now, Ren had never gotten into a fight before; the only actual "fight" he's been in was an argument with his brother over what kind of cereal they'd get at the store. But he's had to deal with Suguru's rude, sexist, pervy behavior for months now, and he was sick of it. Luckily, Iwai stepped between them before any hands were thrown.

   "Ok, ok! Stop before you both get in trouble!" he turned to Suguru, "Get the boys started on their drills, I'll talk with Amamiya."

    Suguru shot Ren another rude look before clicking his tongue and going to gather all the boys, preparing to take his anger out on them no doubt.

    "You know Kamoshida was the one that started it!" Ren said as Iwai led him past the bleachers.

    "I know, and I'll deal with him later. But that doesn't mean you're completely off the hook either. You shouldn't talk to your superiors like that."

    "If he's not respectful to me I'm not respectful to him, simple as that! That bastard is a goddamn ass and you know it!"

    Iwai smirked and tousled Ren's hair.

    "You got me there. But, anyway..."

    Iwai brought his hand down from Ren's hair to tilt his chin up. The younger male furrowed his brow. Without glasses, Ren's pretty gray-blue eyes were perfectly visible.

    "I'd be happy to let this slide if you come by my room later."

     Ren narrowed his eyes and took Iwai's hand away, unamused. The man was just as bad as Suguru. Ren dropped a gym class taught by Iwai purely for his flirty behaviour.

    "Nuh-uh. Not happening," he stepped back, "if you'll excuse me, Mune, I got someplace to be."

    "Ok, ok. I hope you'll reconsider, Ren."

    As Iwai made his way back to the field, Ren frowned and pinched the bridge of his nose, forgetting he didn't have his glasses on and almost trying to push them up.

    'I really gotta stop coming to the stadium...'

    "Hey, is everything cool?" Yuuki approached him with their stuff in hand.

    "Yeah, don't worry about it. Sorry you had to see that." Ren put his glasses back on and took his things. "Wanna go to the café down the road so we can talk more?"

    "Nah, sorry, my Web Design class starts in a few minutes. But if you see Sakamoto acting unusually, you be sure to tell me! We're gonna crack this case!"

    Yuuki held a thumbs up and went running to be on time for class. Ren stuffed his hands in his pockets and decided he'd go pay Yusuke a visit. As he began the walk he started to think more on what Yuuki said about Goro and Hifumi's strange behavior and if Ryuji's ever acted the same.

    'Ryuji trying to kill me...?'