Around the World. Sebastian Vettel

Start bij het begin

The eleven ballads sang on the clock. It was the time to go to the small baroque church near the beach. Everyone was ready.

"Dad?" I called him from the beginning of the large emerald garden. He turned his frame to meet my eyes.

"(Y/N)... my beautiful child." My father hugged and kissed my cheek. "I am so proud of the woman you became."

"Love you, dad." I hugged him tightly again.

We were heading the church by feet, it felt like a dream. Many people were standing outside of their homes, waving and congratulating me.

We got there.

Mary offered me my bouquet; a cascade of nude roses, orange lilies, white dahlias mixing up with the green of the leafs around. Hints from white to a warm shade of red. I held it as my mum kissed the top of my head. "It's your time." She said.

Everyone has already sitting inside. I took my father's arm as he smiled for me. I smiled back.
As I started walking down the aisle, everyone stood up from their sits. I could see Sebastian at the end. My heart pounded again like it pounded 10 years ago, when he hugged me for the first time after his race in Berlin. My face was burning hot velvet. He was there. He cupped his face with his bare hands, although he didn't hide his orbital sized smile.

~Sebastian's POV~

I couldn't get more nervous. It sounded like a joke, right? But we cannot hide your feelings like this. Kimi noticed how I couldn't stand still. He bumped my arm. "Don't worry, mate." He chuckled. Kimi was a good friend, he knew me.
I looked at my family and how happy they were. My mum and dad gave me a last minute hug and my father said: "Best of luck, son." He said. Fabian gave me a thumbs up.

So, I heard the first melody notes of a song. The most beautiful angel just walked in. The light of my fire. My body couldn't help but show no resistance. I shook her father's hand and gave him a hug. "Sebastian, you are a great man. I wish the world for you two." He confessed me.

(Y/N) whipped the tear that was streaming down my face. "Hey, handsome." She smiled, squinting her now rosy watery eyes. I put her lacy veil behind her hair. "Hello again, Liebe." I answered. I wish I could kiss her on that exactly moment.

The priest started the mass. Was time to read the vows. She pulled a piece of paper out of her bouquet.

"Sebastian." She paused. Locking her deep hazel eyes with mine. "I fell in love with everything aspect of you.
It's all about a place, the beauty of everyday, the powerful weapons of love, turning us the most wanted on the west, dead of alive. Outlaws of the wild west. It's you, it was always you. The most beautiful boy I have ever seen in school, the best racing driver that raced the fire inside. You brake all the physics rules, making me flight high in my dreams, like you promised me. Like you promised me many years ago, my cornerstone. Once my grandfather said: "If a writer falls in love with you; you will never die.", this applies to us. I fell in love with your mind, your thoughts. There is no earthly language to describe how happy I am with you and our life. I love you like I never loved anyone before..."

She stopped and took my hand and put on her belly, making me freezer than I already was feeling.

"And now, because of you, I can't drink any alcohol." She giggled. I must looked like an absolutely fool. For an instance I was confused.

"A-are you pregnant-t...?" I asked. I saw her nodding. I jumped out, making me feel I had won the toughest and biggest grand prix ever. "(Y/N)!!!" I cried with joy, hugging her. "You make me the happiest."

I just couldn't describe the atmosphere there.

I took a deep breath. "Uh, now my job is getting more difficult." The whole family laughed together. "It's unreal..." (Y/N) wiped the sweat drops on my forehead.