Around the World. Sebastian Vettel

Start from the beginning

"I am going to my son's room, ok sweetie? He might need some help." Said Heike, winking at the end. I smiled nodding me my head. My heart was pounding on my chest. I couldn't wait to see Sebastian.

"Our bride?! Can I get the bride?" Matilda called me from the large front door.

"Yes?" I shouted from the sunny balcony.

"Your dress just arrived!" She smiled with pure joy. Everyone in the room started approaching her.

"(Y/N)... it's breathtaking...." My friend Mary said.

In the end, these butterflies never left my inside.
The hairdressers and the make up artists arrived in a second later. Mrs. Canova styled my hair in a messy wavy bun circled by a golden flower band where the long pearly veil was attached.

"Ready to get on your dress, princess?" My mother asked.

I nodded while smiling.

The dress fitted like the last time I tried it on. A boat style cleavage run down the lowest point of my shoulders following a bust piece that fitted like a corset. The long skirt had hints of lace, matching the top. You looked yourself in the mirror. This is was you pictured a few years ago, a little girl's dream.

"(Y/N)...." My mother started tearing up a little. "You are so beautiful."

It only made my friends started crying too.

"Girls, ok! Group hug!" I laughed while wiping my watery eyes. "Let's not ruin the makeup... yet!"

For instance, I hear someone knocking on the door.

"I am going to open it!" I heard someone answering. "Oh! You can't be here!" Eleanor shouted in a playful way.

"Who is it?" I laughed.

Then I heard Sebastian's voice and saw is arm reaching inside the bedroom.

"Look, I came in peace." He chuckled. "Can someone get my girl?"

"Yeah, but you can not see her!" My mother shouted from the back.

Everyone was joking around and laughing about what was happening.

Then I came next to the door. "Good morning, Seb." I giggled leaning my arm agaisnt the wall.

"Good morning, liebe. I can't wait to see you..." I was dreamy. His voice was full of excitement, we sounded like two teenagers. "Look, I have a thing for you. Wear this."

I took the petite silver box he handed me and kissed his large hand. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said behind the other side of the wall of the bedroom entrance. "See you in a hour, liebe." We held hands before he got his hand off the door and went back to his room.

I opened up the box and I held the most beautiful bracelet my eyes ever seen. A thin gold bracelet with a cursive"S" wrapped up on an earth globe pendant. I couldn't get more emotional... for now.

"Oh (Y/N)..." My friends hugged me. "It's beautiful! Let me put it on you." Matilda said as she wrapped the golden item around my naked wrist.

Maria found a little piece of paper in end of the box. "(Y/N), Seb had this for you as well!" "Share with us!" I heard in the back.

I took a deep breath.

"Because you're my world and I don't know what my life would be like without you in it.

Your Sebastian. 5/ July."

He was always there; mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. I started crying with joy.

"Oh baby..." My mother whipped my eyes.
"I am going to save the crying for the ceremony! I told you!" I made all of them laugh.