Chapter two

The group chatted saying how much fun they had and what to do this weekend, luffy was eating like his stomach was a black hole, zoro was no where to be found probably lost somewhere, "well guys as the days go by the prom draws close, like literally it's next week!" Nami said with a unbelieved expression, i wouldn't lie to myself the year past really fast we didn't even feel it.

After I finish my food I needed to go to the bathroom so I stood up and before I left luffy said with a mouth full of meat "sanji if you happened had the chance to meet zoro could you please tell him my father wants him" 'mister shanks? Oh well I will deal with zoro then go do my stuff' "Oh, ok bye for now" I said while waving my hand and left.

Sheesh how can it be so hard to find an idiot? I searched and finally found him he was in the back of the school napping under a tree before I can get to step on the grass I was pushed by some guy I tripped while trying to balance myself after that jerks push and scratched my elbow "hey! What's your problem?" I said angrily while glaring at him "hey hey sweet heart i just want to know you better, no hard feelings" he said with a smirk on his face, I knew that face I was in trouble.

before i could scream help I was muted by a dirty hand "ah ah ah, don't even think about it" he said laughing smugly, his hands went wild he was trying to seduce me and I was having none of it, then his hand started heading down and I was so close to cry but a voice stoped him I'll never forget that voice.

it was zoro, "what's going on here?" "What do you want, kid? Don't you see I'm in the middle of something?" He said with a sickeningly smile, then zoro pulled him and pushed him little as a sign to back off, but he wasn't having it he ignored zoro and was going to my Direction, I was so ready to kick his ass but I could or they will know I was a boy because I always have a problem down there.

He tried again but zoro put his hand on his shoulder "I think my voice was loud and clear, back. Off." Zoro said with a serious tone while glaring at him

He was on the verge of exploding "stay out of my Business! Move you're blocking my way!!" Zoro looked to me then turned back to him in the eyes "do you want to go to the police station that bad, go away before I change my mind" he thought about it it wasn't worth it I can go to a club and have double the amount I can get! "Tch, stupid kid you have no manners" "and you have no dignity" zoro said finish the job with a roust,

yeah that's my marimo alright...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(534 words)
Sorry!! I made it short again 😫 but I promise next chapter will be more that 1000 words!

My Identity (zosan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें