Kai curved a smile along the way while looking at Jungwoo. "You are staying tonight, Kai?," he heard that from Kris after the long silence.

"Yeah," he nodded while responding to the question. "I already promised Jungwoo," he continued.

Kris fixed the spectacles that he was using to read. "You're still going to office tomorrow?," he questioned.

"Of course," the younger replied. "But I will be a little bit late," he leaned his back against the chair.

Kris arched his eyebrows. "How about your new assistant?," he asked.

The corner of Kai's lips curled up as he heard that. "I know what to do about him," he said.

-kaihun-

The irritating alarms sounds startled the figure who was sleeping so soundly on the bed.

His sleep was disturbed by the alarm thay forced him to wake up from his sleep.

"Ugh," a grunting was heard as he started moving. He forcefully stood up and stopped the alarm.

Sehun snatched the cell phone from the table and took a glance at the time on the screen.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw a text message from someone.

His finger tapped on the message and his eyes widened at that moment.

"What?," he exclaimed in shock and tried to read it again after he was fully awake.

From; Unknown Number

Meet me at this address at 8 sharp, buy a breakfast as well. Punishment is waiting if you are late.

Even by not asking he already knew who was this person. He looked at the time and it was 10 minutes to 8.

Shit. He would be late if he didn't hurry up now.

Sehun jumped out of his bed and sprinted into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It was really quick. He only took few minutes to wash up and quickly get dressed in his work suit.

His lips could not stop cursing his own clumsiness. How could he be late on the first day of his work?

He snatched his cell phone, car's key and his bag while running to the front door.

"I'm dead," Sehun took a glance at his wrist watch and it was less than five minutes to arrive there.

He exhaled deeply. Looked like he would be late, he just needed to accept the punishment now.

There was nothing he could do other than if his boss would forgive him this time.

But that was too impossible seeing how strict he was.

Few minutes after, his car stopped at the front of a big house. His eyebrows arched in confusion.

"Is this his house?," he muttered after few moments before stepping out of the car.