Illi purse her lips at his reasonable explanation. Who knows, this world is a fanatsy setting so there might exist some mythucal thing that can trace her whereabout.

Illi does not want to take the trouble of fulfilling a death man last wish.

sigh….

Time to fulfill good deed once a day then….

Illi thought of saving the old man and inquire about direction to town. He was the first living person she met when coming to this world after all. Although the old man is a bit stingy, he will atleast be reasonable in pointing a direction right?

Approcahing him, Illi forcefully fed him a pill.

the old man was about to retaliate back when he suddenly feel a force, a force healing his inside and then towards the outside. The pain even started to go away. The healing process, although abit itchy was not painful at all.

it seems the little lady was giving him some mirculous pill.

The wound could not heal because of a potent poison but even that was cleanse by the pill. Circulating his internal force, he discover that.

The pill that heal his wound, recinnecting even his tendons was too magical that the old man cannot help but look at Illi strangely.

As if sensing his strange gaze, Illi glance back, answering him “Since I was a child and have an awareness, i was interested in medicine. I work on creating thi since chilhood, experimenting on countless rats before formulating a perfect formulae. Maybe, because I act like a maniac, collecting mice and cut them up many times, I was labelled as a amdman, a handicapped person. So, I was abandoned not long ago”

Illi lied with a straight face.

umm….

Thats a reasonable explanation.

The old man was abit moved. “How old are you?’

“Thirteen years old”

The old man was stunned, a thirteen years old young girl and was already able to produce such a miraculous pill.

He really could not understand why her parent abandoned her.

But some long lost emotion was felt by the old man. He too was an abandoned child because of his defect. He has polydactyly and was labelled as some monsters.

It was deemed as cursed in this era and world.

Deciding on something, the old man open his mouth “Will you like to follow me? I can raise you and will allow you to do your experiment to your eart content, I cn also provide you with human organs”

Illi eyes lit up at the organ and experiment word.

She was hooked.

She does not have a place to go, having a place to settle down is good.

If the old man plan on harming her, its not like she has nothing to defend against. She believe in her ability to protect herself.

She agreed.

The old man smile.

but,…. as a cautious man, how could he took in a girl in just a moment of sympathy?

Mostly because he cultivate atype of technique that allow him to see the aura of a person.

The little girl aura was dense with sunset red that represent blood, but as a person who dissect a mice, even trying to take his organ, it was pretty reasonable.

Although each person have a dominant aura, they are always mix with other aura.

each person have a disgusting aura which represent hypocrisy, a negative emotion and the like.

The more solid the stench aura is, the more the said person thought process is dark.

Interestingly, the little girl is free of the stenct aura.

Her dominant colour is sunset red followed by gold which represent the strong principle a person hold.

She does not has other colour, only red and gold.

This kind of people are rare.

Of course, thats not all there s. The important part was also the fact that the little girl is a medicinal genius. She is a rare treasure.

He will not wronged her. He take responsibility quite seriously, treating her as if he would treat a granddaughter is fine.

***********************************

a/n; Hope its enjoyable.