She may be a mad scientist but she has her own set of principle.

Experiment is done only to those who try to take her life and a sinner.

In her previous life, experiment was done only to those who had committed severe crime and are judge to be executed. Instead of wasting the body, isn’t it better to let them be a subject? Its their way of atoning their sin. a win-win situation.

Beggars can’t be choosers, so they are at the mercy of the judge.

..

The great thing about this world is that, it has the existence of the so-called cultivation and such, a martial arts to its finest level.

Illi was a bit interested in learning it.

Hmmmm…. before that, Illi did a quick check on her space and she happily found that her space reincarnate with her. All her medical tools, medicine, poison, her fluids to store human organs and insects are all there.

hahahaha…..

Life cannot get better.

Now, she can continue her experiment.

While lost in her happy thought, Illi heard a quite groan, curious, she follow it.

It was an old looking man who was wounded severely. At his rate, he life will cease to exist soon, Illi promptly decide on waiting for him to die. After his death, she will have an opportunity to collect her first organs and store tham on her fluid.

It will be desireable him to be a youth but oh well, beggars can’t be choosers. Ahuman is still a human.

Illi obediently waited behind a bush but she was soon discovered as the old man coldly spat out “Come out”

The voice was hoarse, he even directly glace towards her direction.

His sixth sense is a bit awesome.

Illi slowly walked out and in a matter of seconds was beside the dying old man.

The old man vigilance was not thwart just because she was a a young 13 years old. His killing intent obvious.

“What is a little girl like you doing here?”

“My parent abandoned me, while I was walking, I heard a sound, I followed and was just silently waiting for your death”

The old man expression was a bit stunned and then turned into a bemused expression, his gaze a bit strange looking at Illi.

“Why waiting for my death?” His voice a bit hoarser as the pain suddenly worsened.

“Oh…. because, after your death, i can take out the organ from your body and store them away. I am in dire need of organs”

This time, the man was shocked by the word of the beautiful, docile looking little girl. How she was able to say such a cruel and disgusting word with not trac of malice, no emotion and even in a matter of fact tone….

Atleast, he met an interesting person before his death.

“If you want to take, then take it. But as a repaymet, give this to Mati from the Night force”

Illi look at the necklace on the old man palm and frown.

“You are going to die anyway, Why would I need to repay you?”

The old man chuckle.

“When my sibordinate come find my body with missing organs, they will not only take revenge on those who caused my death but also pursue you”