Tagged #1

Tagged by Stevonnie_Connverse

Please don't get mad at me for my opinions. I will respect your opinions as long as you respect mine.

 I will respect your opinions as long as you respect mine

1. Favourite Character: Blue Diamond
A lot of people would think she would go in the villain spot, but not for me. I don't consider her a villain. Plus she was redeemed. The reason I don't consider her a villain is because she was only mourning over Pink, which is the reason she had such hatred against Earth, the Crystal Gems and 'Rose Quartz'.

2. Despised Character: Kevin
Ugh... I just... only likes Steven and Connie because of Stevonnie. That's the only really he cares about. Going after two minors, just for his own gain.

3. Favourite Fusion: Obsidian
Where do I even start with Obsidian? The lava details on their body, the fact that it is a fusion of four (five if you count Ruby and Sapphire) of the main Crystal Gems. The sword, the maw spewing lava, their size, their roar. I love everything about this fusion!

4. Despised Fusion: Malachite
Unlike other fusions in the series, Malachite isn't fused because of love. Lapis and Jasper are not a good mix for a fusion. Jasper practically held Lapis prisoner, and Jasper only wanted to fuse in order to defeat the Crystal Gems. Even after Jasper said "Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak a Gems stronger".

5. Overrated Character: Rose/Pink Diamond
Lots of people love Rose, but personally, I hate her and consider her overrated. She was too irresponsible to handle her own colony, so she started a war against Homeworld. Countless Gems were shattered, and corrupted, just because of her selfishness and foolishness. The only good thing she ever did was create Steven. And you know what? I'm pretty happy that SHE'S GONE!

6. Underrated Character: Topaz
I feel like not a lot of people like Topaz's character. They're just two Gems who are following what Aquamarine tells them to do. I don't consider them a bad character.

7. Favourite Villain: White Diamond
I like everything about the way White Diamond feels unsettling. She is creepy and gives you makes the atmosphere uncomfortable and her motherly tone just adds to the creepy factor.

8. Despised Villain: Aquamarine
Why is she even on the show? She is extremely annoying, and for all I care should be shattered. Even if she gets a redemption arc, I still would hate her.

9. Favourite Song: Stronger Than You
I love the lyrics, the setting and the beat of this song. It is very well animated as well.

10. Least Favourite Song: What's The Use In Feeling Blue?
First off; let me say this. It's not the scene I don't like. I love it that Yellow is comforting Blue when she is experiencing sorrow, but it's the song that I don't like. The mechanical feeling rhythm and beat I really don't enjoy.

11. Favourite Episode: Change Your Mind
This 1-hour special was amazing! The new fusions, Pink Steven, the Diamond's redemption. I loved every second of it.

12. Despised Episode: Frybo
I just really found this Episode unneeded and creepy. There's really not much more to say about it.

Tags:
Steven_the_rapper48
Craftfury
The_Lovely_Starlight