"Addie!" Nancy greeted, patting the girl on the back as she entered the house. "Hi, how are you?"

The dark haired girl let out a sigh of relief as the warm air gently kissed her face.

"Hey, Nance." Addison waved nervously. She used to have thd biggest crush on the older girl. Nancy was actually the second girl she'd ever had a crush on. The first one was a girl named Betty. Addison didn't really like to think about her too much. It only brought pain, even if it had been a long time.

"Mike's in the kitchen." Nancy pointed to the kitchen. "It's pancakes."

Addison nodded, a smile creeping its way onto her face, "So, where, uh, where you goin' lookin' so.. pretty?"

Nancy smiled, her cheeks tinted pink, "Jonathan's.."

Addison wiggled her eyebrows, "Jonathan's, huh?"

Nancy rolled her eyes jokingly, "Oh, shut up."

"You gotta tell me everything." Addison pointed at her accusingly. Nancy shook her head, but agreed.

Addison snickered as she watched Nancy leave the house, a grin on her face and a pep in her step, before walking into the kitchen.

"Hi, Holly! Mrs. Wheeler, Mike." She greeted, waving at the boy. He briefly glanced up at her before choking on his orange juice. He coughed violently for a few seconds, sending Addison into a fit of laughter.

"Addison, how have you been?" Karen Wheeler asked, putting a clean plate into the cabinet.

"Good! Great, you could say.. You could.. um.." She smiled, patting Holly on the head. "There's

"We made these for you." Mike smiled awkwardly, pushing the plate towards her.

"Double decker strawberry pancakes?" She asked her face softening as she took the warm plate from his hands.

"Double decker strawberry pancakes." Mike confirmed with a nod.

Addison smiled brightly, taking the plate of pancakes and placing them on the table. She sat across from Mike and beside Holly.She picked up the fork and eagerly stabbed her fork into the plate of food.

A content sigh left her mouth as she bit down on the pancakes. "Thank you so much, Mike, I love them."

Mike chuckled to himself, his ears tinted pink, taking another sip of his juice as he watched her continue to eat her pancakes.

~~

"Uh, Dustin, in the nicest way possible.. What is that thing?" Addison pointed down at the creature that squirmed around in the box.

"His name is D'artagnan!" Dustin explained cheerily. "Dart for short, obviously."

"Kind of cool.. I guess." Addison shrugged, watching as Dustin picked it up. "Interesting."

"And he was in your trash?" Max spoke, raising an eyebrow, "Doing what?"

"Existing." Addison shrugged.

"Forging for food." Dustin grinned, "Wanna hold him?"

"No, no, no."

"He doesn't bite! Don't worry!" Dustin grinned, handing him to Max.