Purgatory (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"WHOA, Whoa Crazy chick with a knife!!" Champ exclaims as he jumps.

Many people roll their eyes, while many younger kids laugh at is dramatic reaction.

DOLLS: Wynonna Earp? [ CLEARS THROAT]

WYNONNA: If my parole officer's asking, then no.

Lots of teenagers and a few adults stifle their laughter at that comment.

DOLLS: Is there somewhere that we can go talk? We got your call. And I think that this belongs to you. So, you wanna tell me exactly what happened on that bus?

[HOUSE]

WYNONNA: Am I being charged with something? 'Cause, trust me, having to ride the bus is punishment enough.

 DOLLS: A girl is dead Ms. Earp. 

WYNONNA: I had nothing to do with that. 

DOLLS: I know. I spoke to the bus driver. He was scared. He said he heard something that spooked him, and that you and Kiersten were the only ones that fled the bus.

WYNONNA: I'm sorry, I'm, uh--

DOLLS: Drunk?

"Hah!!"

WYNONNA Lost. Are you FBI? I didn't quite recognize the badge.

DOLLS: And you've seen a lot of them given your criminal record.

Many of the older people frown or shake their heads.

WYNONNA: Juvenile record. And that's supposed to be sealed when an offender turns 18, and I'm 26 -- 27.

DOLLS: Happy birthday. By the way. [PLACES BADGE ON TABLE]

WYNONNA: U. S. Marshals, huh? You don't have jurisdiction up here.

DOLLS: Cross-border task force.

WYNONNA: What's with the charcoal star?

People furrow their brows.

DOLLS: Good eye. Denotes the Black Badge Division.

WYNONNA: Is that some kind of covert branch?

DOLLS: We monitor specific activity that has recently flared up in this area.

WYNONA: What kind of activity?

DOLLS:  Unexplainable.

"Okayy" Champ scoffs, when no-oneelse reacts he stay quiet.

 WYNONNA: I either need way more or way less of this stuff, I'll tell ya.

 DOLLS: You know what I think, Earp? I think you saw what killed Kiersten.

 WYNONNA: Yeah. Coyote, - a big one. 

DOLLS: Is that the story you're sticking with? Where'd your sister go?

 WYNONNA:You leave her out of this.

Many People smile, they try to hide it but it makes them feel better seeing Wynonna protective of her sister.

DOLLS: I just want to thank her for my coffee.

"Sure," Wynonna says.
People frown at the thought of Deputy Marshaldoing anything to their precious Waverly. She's a good soul. He must not try to corrupt that.

You see, the thing is, Wynonna, our division doesn't really see a lot of survivors, - so any information that you have -

 WYONNA: Yeah,