Mythical hybrids

Yeonjun hyung wake up, it's already morning, the blonde pup said waking up his hyung.

Ughhhhhhhh...., what time is it? the older groaned as he got off the bed.

The older's silver ears twitched as he heard the youngers shouts.

He got off bed and started eating breakfast, he poured a bottle of fresh milk down his cereal and started munching.

Yeonjun the hybrid of the mystical nine tailed fox (Jin) and a human (Namjoon), with his best friend Beomgyu, the son of the werewolves Solar pack High Omega (Jimin) and a human (Yoongi), are going to the city to live with their uncles Taehyung and Jungkook.

Have you packed everything last night?, the pup asked getting his own luggage ready.

Yeah I think that's all of it, the kitten said with a sigh pulling his luggage out of the cottage.

He took one last glance at the small house cottage he's been staying with his friend for the whole duration of his school life, he's graduated now, he took a deep sigh and continued to walk towards their parents houses to bid their final goodbyes.

Believe it or not the supernatural creatures have evolved too, they no longer live in caves or bushes, they actually have small villages and houses to live in, they go to school too, but they're still not as modern as the humans.

The two walked in a comfortable silence, just the wind blowing across the trees, and the dried leaves rustling under their feet as they walked towards Beomgyu's parents castle first.

It was a huge castle, about three floors, it had huge bricks for walls and inside looks even wider, it was adorned with silk and marble, as the red carpet lined the floor, it gave off a kind of medieval vibe, they continued their way towards the main throne room and was greeted upon the sight of the YoonMin couple, sitting on the two thrones, each with a golden crown on their head decorated with precious stones, emerald, sapphire, ruby, diamond, garnet, amethyst, pearl, and many more jewels, the couple are commanding servants and arranging contracts and treaties across the neighboring kingdom's packs, they looked kind of busy.

As soon as the couple saw the two boys they stood up their thrones and put down their crowns.

OK dismissed, both said in usion as the servants and representatives from neighboring kingdoms flee from the room leaving them in private.

The two approached their son and gave him a warm hug, they also gave a hug to the kitten which they treated as family, their own son if you may say.

We're going to miss you Beomgyu, the mochi said as he strokes the pups golden locks.

Are you sure you wanna go son?, the now alpha of the pack spoke still a hint of hope in his eyes that his son would stay.

Dad we talked about this, the pup said as pulled away from the hug, giving a comforting look at his dad.

I'm gonna miss you guys, the pup said trying not to cry.

We're gonna miss you too hun, the couple said as they hugged their son one last time before finally saying their last farewell in a while.

Both the young boys waved goodbye as their silhouettes dissapeard from the couples sight upon exiting the castle gates across the moat.

The two boys once again walked with their luggage as they continued their trip now towards the kittens parents.

They walked inside the humble home and a smell of warm pastries hit their nose.

Oh you're here right on time, the rapper said opening the door.

Once they entered, their mouths were watering and entrigued where the delightful scent came from.

The walked inside the kitchen and there saw the fox getting out the final batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven, and setting them on the cooling rack.

Oh Beomgyu you're here too, the fox said getting a zip bag.

The fox loaded four zip bags with cookies and handed them to both the boys.

Here eat them on the trip, the fox said with a smile and started to put some on a plate.

After a few moments of deafening silence the fox spoke up, his voice cracked trying not to cry.

We're gonna miss you so much Yeonjun, the fox said to his son giving him a bone crushing hug.

Gonna miss you too dad, the kitten hugged back, as the rapper pulled his husband away.

Son, Yeonjun, you know I'm gonna miss you right, it's just not the same without you visiting, but your a grown cat now, so I'll support you with whatever you want, the rapper said engulfing his son with a comforting hug.

You too Beomgyu take care, both said as they hugged the boy, this couple also treated the young pup like their own son.

Don't worry dad, pops, I'm still your little kitten, I'm not old enough to be a big cat anyway, still need a few years, the kitten said with a childish smile, which made the couples hearts melt.

We'll see you soon, goodbye gonna miss you guys, the kitten said waving goodbye to their parents as they walked towards the edge of the forest.

Calling Uncle Jungkook

Hey uncle Kook where are you and uncle Tae parked

Here at the edge of the forest you could see a road and a black car

Oh I see you guys

Oh ok we'll wait for you and Beomgyu

Ok uncle bye

Call ended

The two boys walked up the jet black, Chevrolet Camaro parked infront of them and took a seat inside the air-conditioned vehicle.

Thanks uncles for picking us up, the two boys said in usion.

Don't worry about it, Tae said sitting shot gun, while the bunny was busy driving.

Both the boys decided to go to the city for a change of pace, their uncles say that there are now hybrids in the city, so they'll blend right in, they said just tell people that they were from the laboratory if anyone asks, both boys know that there are now hybrids that are being formulated not with magic but with science, they went to school too so they know about the whole situation.

Also the forest doesn't offer that much job opportunities, considering they also use money as a currency, and Yeonjun thought that this was the most practical idea where to get easy cash.

Their uncles has already rented them an apartment, in their apartment complex, so their just a few rooms away.

Both promised to pay them back as soon as they get a good paying job, Beomgyu still studying his last year of college, but a working student.

Both hybrids look out the window as their fates await them.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Hey guys this is my first chapter of this story probably the last within two months I'll write when I finish my first book just wanted a first chapter to get y'all worked up
Sorry seriously, I'll write if I have extra time

Luv u guys

Pwease Vwote ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄