And just to save our necks. We heard an owl approaching. That's when everyone Hogwarts letter and mine carrived. It was a list of things that we needed for hte school.

"Well there's only one place we're gonna get all of this." Mrs. Weasley said. "Diagon Alley."

We grabbed our robes. Mrs. Weasley had one for me it was a dark blue robes, ginny had a magenta one.

We had to get there through Floo powder. Ron went first, than my brother, Fred, George, Percy.

"Come on dears." Mrs. Weasley said getting me and Ginny close. We weren't trained with magic yet, so we'd go together. Ginny and i held hands as we both grabbed floo powder.

"Now nice and clear."

I glanced at Ginny and she at me. We both nodded and held out our hands and spoke loud and cleary.

"Diagon Alley." and dropped the power down at our feet.

After a burst of flames we ended up in a fireplace, where Ron, George, Fred, and Percy were. Mrs. and Mr. Weasley SHowed up at different times and i looked around and notice something.

"Where's Harry?" i asked Ron.

"I don't know."

"Come along dears we have to get started."

We walked into DIagon Alley. It was absolutely amazing. Ginny and I were walking together, since it was going to be our first year we might as well get our things as the other got there. Harry was nowhere to be found.

"Oh my goodness." Mrs. Weasley said grabbing me and Ginny. "Gilderoy Lockhart is here!"

"Who?" i asked Ron as Mrs. Weasley took off with Ginny.

"Some wizard she fancies, most of the girls do. I say it's a whole lot of rubbish."

I smiled as we followed them and found them waiting in line.

A lot more witches started joining in. Guessing, ready to throw themselves at Lockhart.

I looked around and saw Hermione walking in with my brother.

"Harry!" i rushed over and embraced him.

"Sorry Davina, got lost."

"Don't do that again." i said smacking his arm. "You're lucky you're my only brother."

He smiled as we walked over. Mrs. Weasley pulled us as a man with a camera pushed through to take a picture of Mr. Lockhart.

He smiled brilliantly into the camera and then his eyes widen when he looked at us.

"It can't be Harry Potter." he said.

I'm already use to everyone knowing about him. Harry and i don't mind anymore. We'd never understand why everyone goes swoon over the name.

"Harry Potter." the photographer grabbed my brother, he looked at me definasly as he was pushed over to Lockheart. I only shrugged as he looked defeated and not really wanting to go. Not my fault that he was the boy who defeated Voldemort before he could walk.

"Nice big smile Harry, you and I are going to be raiding the front page." Lockhart said as he pulled my brother close to him. I snickered finding this quite amusing, seeing my brother not really wanting this because the wizard just wants a front page, at least that's what i got.

"Ladies and gentlemen what an extraordinary moment this is." Lockhart said. "When young Harry step into the block this morning to purchase my autobiography, 'Magical me.'" all the witches clapped. I watch as Hermione fawned over Lockhart. All of them except the men, but even then there were some who you saw admired him. I looked at Ron confused, as he had a disbelief face on. "Which incidentally is celebrating its 27th slot at this week at the top best seller list. He had no idea that in fact he would be leaving..." he glanced at the man beside him. "With my entire collective works. Free of charge."