They wanted to kill All Might.

Desperately wanting to get out of the portal and to a place where I could use my quirk, I struggled and did what ever I could to get out. Covering my body in my green aura, I repelled everything from my body and found myself falling. I looked down and saw that I was in an area which was covered in rubble and run down buildings, it was a wasteland. As I grew closer to the ground, I prepared to hit it. I used repel to stabilize myself as I landed, hitting the ground harshly and leaving a crater beneath my shielded feet. I could always rely on my quirk to save me and whenever I needed it to, it did.

I leapt from my crater and behind a small broken wall, one which looked like it used to be apart of a house. Peeking out from my hiding spot, I tried to see if I could spot any enemies. I didn't doubt that they were out here, while looking at the portal below, I saw a lot of them walked out into the USJ. The person who set it all up really knew what they were doing, if All Might were here then he would be at a real disadvantage. If these villains were all strong then they could take students hostage and lure the number one hero into a trap which would lead to his demise. It was upsetting to think about, someone I cared for ending up dead and me being the cause.

My eyes drifted across the barren land, nothing in sight beside silhouettes in the smokey air. There were buildings which were quite large and put together despite how much rubble and wreckage there was around. Dashing from my spot to another, I reached a higher position where I could see down onto an area below where there were enemies. They were looking around as if they were searching for something, I could only guess that they were seeking us students. We needed to be looked out for since we were U.A heroics students. If they underestimated us they would surely be beaten and caught, we're training to become the next generation of heroes.

I watched them carefully, jolting in shock when I heard a voice call out from behind me.

"Oi, kid!" My body tensed up, head turning to look back at the person who was calling me. I met their gaze, seeing a muscular man who had large fangs poking past his lips. He grunted as I stared back at him, picking me up by the back of my shirt and putting me on my feet. He looked me up and down before snorting.

"Come on, let's get looking for those damn heroics brats. We can't just sit around or the boss'll be pissed." I returned to my senses and nodded quickly before straightening up and following him to a group of other villains. They thought I was one of them, this was either the smartest or most dangerous place to be but I took the risk.

I could pass for anything, there not being any limit on what someone dressed somewhat like a ninja could be. There was the hero Edgeshot who had a costume resembling a ninja while ninja are actually assassins and have nothing to do with heroism. But that was not something I had time to think about, if I let my guard down I could easily wander into a trap.

I walked behind the villains, hearing the sounds of explosions going off in the background. The group halted and decided to head towards it, guessing it could be one of the students quirks. I knew who it was immediately.

Bakugou.

It was obvious. Who else here, besides the slim possibility of a villain having a similar quirk, could it have been otherwise. The combination of yelling and explosions made me even more sure of my assumption. And I was right.

We reached a building where his voice was coming from, along with another which was a lot quieter. But that literally could've been anyone, all they had to do was not yell.