"Weird. I got through to Mr Happy, I don't think he likes you a lot by the way, he said something about take off in 7 minutes and there were boxes."

"What? That-" Realization flooded my face. "Tony's moving a bunch of old tech to a secure facility upstate. They're going after the plane! I'm sure of it. We gotta stop him!"

~Time skip brought to you by the irony of Happy's name~

"Slow down, you're getting close, it's on your right."

"What?"

"Turn right."

I just braked the car and got out. "Let's go foil a robbery."

~Time skip brought to you by my new favourite Disney Princess, Shuri~

I lowered myself into the warehouse through the roof and saw Toomes looking over some blueprints. "Hey, surprised?"

"Oh hey, Dani, I didn't hear you come in."

"It's over, Toomes."

"You know, I really admire your grit, Dani. I see why Liz likes you. At first, I didn't but now..."

"How could you do this to her?"

"To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Danielle. I'm doing this for her."

"All you villains are exactly the same. Convinced what you're doing is for the best, when you're just being selfish."

I shot a Web at him and his hand stuck to the desk. "You're young, Dani, you don't understand how the world works."

"I understand enough to know that selling illegal weapons is wrong."

"How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower? Or any of his little toys? Those people, Dani, those people up there, the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us, like you and me, they don’t care about us. We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything, but they don’t care about us. We have to pick up after ‘em. We have to eat their table scraps. That’s how it is. I know you know what I’m talking about. "

"I know you're just stalling. They protect us, they've saved the world so many times."

He sighed. "I just want you to understand. And I need a little time to her airborne."

I turned around to see the wing suit flying at me, it tried to attack me but I dodged it.

"I'm sorry, Dani."

"For what? That thing hasn't even touched me yet."

"True. Then again, wasn't really trying to. Also, props for doing all this in heels."

I looked around and saw the building collapse above me. Vulture said something in a walkie talkie and flew away.

"Someone! Help me! OK, come on, Dani, you're Spiderwoman. You can do this."

I tried to lift the building off of me, and my arms started ache but I kept going. "Come on, Spiderwoman. Come on Spiderwoman."

I managed to get out of the rubble. As I stood up, I saw Toomes standing on a billboard, and tried to attach a web to his back, but I missed him. I got up to the billboard and was successful in attaching a web to his back.

I looked up as Vulture flew higher, dragging me with him. I tried not to look at New York, which was getting smaller and smaller beneath me.

I bumped into the plane a couple of times, but managed to hang onto it. Suddenly, the wing suit wrapped around Toomes like a shell.

He put the matter phase shifter on the plane and went inside. I went to follow him, but lost grip and almost fell off the plane.

I tried to open Vulture's wing suit and a small drone came out, startling me. I kicked the wing suit and pushed it aside a bit.

A moment later, Vulture came out and put on his wing suit.

"Just a typical homecoming, on the outside of an invisible jet, fighting my crush's dad, while in heels."

He came at me and took out the panels right above my head. I shot a Web at him, and was suspended in air with one hand holding onto the web attached to the plane amd the other holding the web attached to Vulture.

The web snapped off and I was sucked towards the engines. "Ah God."

I managed to get back on the plane, and so did Vulture but his wingsuit was damaged.

The plane was going to crash into a building so I attached a web to one of the wings and pulled it so it would land somewhere safer. It crash landed on the beach and exploded, setting fire to the plane.

The plane skidded across the beach, leaving a trail of fire. I went flying and was getting up, when Vulture came flying at me.

He knocked me down and picked me back up in his wings, slamming me to the sand. Then, he noticed a crate of mini arc reactors and dropped me.

"Stop! Your wings are gonna explode!" He ignored me because he's an idiot.

I shot a web at the crate he was trying to get, and we had a kind of tug of war with it. "Time to go home, Dani."

"I'm trying to save you, dumbass!"

He cut the web with his wing and tried to fly off but ended up falling instead. I tried to catch him with a web but he fell.

There was an explosion as he fell to the ground and his wings exploded. I ran through the fire he had caused and lifted up his wings, which was hot to the touch. I grunted in pain and put all of my strength into lifting it.

I carried Toomes out, over my shoulder and leaned him against a crate. I shot a lot of webs, securing him to the crate and writing a note.

Later on, I sat on top of the Cyclone, catching a breath and chilling out, watching as a Search Party scoured the beach and found Toomes and my note.

FOUND

FLYING VULTURE GUY

Love, Spiderwoman

PS: Sorry about your plane.