T E N : Week Two Competition and Third Pyramid Down

ابدأ من البداية

We all hugged as we got backstage before heading back.

"Alright, kicking off our ceremony, our top 4 teen soloists"

As they started, I grabbed Lilly and Savannah's hand as I felt Alex poking his foot into my back.

"In third place, entry number 38, Zader with Prince"

"Get served, broski" I whisper and Alex must have heard me because he laughs and I turn my head to glare playfully.

"In second place, entry number 36, Alice with Medicine"

I reached back with one of my hands to grab Alex's because, well, he was offering and I felt like I was about to break Lily's hand so...

"And your top teen soloist with a score of 290 points, Florienty with Lost Without You!"

My mouth fell open as I stood up to accept the award and the rest of the team clapped.

I zoned out for a majority of the awards, mostly messing with Alex in the least noticible way possible, before they started announcing group awards.

We all clasped hands.

"And your top scoring junior small group, entry #(cantrember) Haka!"

We all cheered before standing up to accept the award.

----INSTA--------

florienity.fading ; every rose has its thorns

Catch me on s8 of Dance Moms!

View 500 comments

floral.prince1234 : dude I just followed her bc of vic and damn this kid is gorgeous what?

fandomsfor.randoms - a dancer??? Adopted by Vic Fuentes???? And his hot gf?????

cultofthegaze : what kind of name is Florenity??? Who named you lmao

As soon as we returned home, Jaime was asleep on the couch with some random old show playing on the TV.

I laughed and laid down on the other couch in the front room, too exhausted to attempt to get to my own bed.

I woke up the next morning to Tony sitting by my feet and Vic grinning as he ruffled my hair and told me to get ready for dance, seeing as it was Monday and we hadn't gotten home until Sunday.

As I came back downstairs with my phone and everything else I would need, Vic informed me he would be joining me instead of Danielle because she had work. This was going to be an interesting day.

As we all lined up, me standing between Brady and Hannah, I could tell Vic had no idea what any of this was as Abby rolled in on her wheelchair thing and went over to pyramaid.

For some reason, she sent us over to studio B (and sent Vic to go sit in the dancers den till we came back in) because of the moms and we were in there for a while.

Finally coming back in, we all lined up again.

"Alright, Florienty, I understand your mom will not be joining us this weekend at competition, but your dad will be?"

I nodded and fist-bumped Vic.

"Alright, pyramid"

I zoned out for most of it until we got to the top, where there was two spots.

"First on top, Florienty. You were our overall soloists.."

We all clapped and I laughed as Vic grabbed my shoulders and shook me slightly.

..you did incredible in the group dance. Now the duet..."

Abby made ones of those as yikes sounds and my smile dropped.

"We could all tell who has better technique. But as far as the better jazz dancer? GiaNina practically danced circles around you!"

I nodded, honestly not knowing what else to say.

She moved on and announced Lily on top along with me.

"We are traveling to Saintsberg, Ohio, to attend Drop The Beat

"We are traveling to Saintsberg, Ohio, to attend Drop The Beat. This week the solos go to GiaNina and Hannah. There will also be a duet. Going to Florienity and Brady, you both have to prove to me that you can win as a duet."

Oh god, Vic's going to tease me endlessly.

"Alright moms, out. Kids, spread apart, Vic is it?"

Dad nodded.

"You can sit in here and watch. I dont want you to experience the crazy."

We all laughed and got to stretching.

This week should be interesting.